New girl

Jack's POV

This whole freaking thing called school is boring. It was gonna be math class, the first class of the day and I'm already tired.

I decided to sleep. I was just drifting to sleep until Hiccup woke me up. "Jack! Jack! Wake up!" He said. I look at him just to see the teacher had arrived.

I somehow sit properly even though I didn't want to. "Okay! So first of all, we have this new student with us today!" The teacher, Mr. North smiled.

Everyone cheered. Except me, guys, it's 9 in the morning, how are y'all so ready to start your bullshit?! "Is it a girl?" One of the boys asked .

The teacher smiled at him and nodded. Heh, another slut I guess? Every boy started to whistle.

Why are y'all so excited. It's not like your favourite filmstar is coming here?!

"She must be sexy!" One of the boys said. While others made some noise. "Okay okay, calm down and let's welcome, Elsa Arendelle!" The teacher clapped.

Now, everything was in slow motion. A beautiful gir- sorry, A GODDESS with Blonde hair and blue eyes came into the room.

The boys started to whistle again while the girls were staring at her with jealousy but still clapped.

"Hi, I'm Elsa Arendelle, hope we'll be good friends!" She smiled. Her voice, her smile oh gosh- WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

"Okay so Elsa, that's your seat, beside Toothiana. Toothiana, raise your hand." The teacher said as Tooth raised her hand with a smile.

I think she'll take good care of her. WHY DO I EVEN CARE?!

"And, Jack, the class president will give you a tour around the school." The teacher said. "Raise you hand, Frost."

I raised my hand. She looked at me and smiled. SMILED. It just melted my heart. I put my hand back. Then she went to her place.

[Time skip]

"And we're done! So? How's the school?" I turned towards Elsa. "It's nice!" She smiled.

I smiled back. "I actually gotta go, I have some work. Toothiana must be at the cafeteria, you can go to her." I said to her .

"Okay." She smiled. I nodded and was about to go but came back. "I actually had something to ask you." I scratch the back of my neck, I do that when I'm nervous.

"What is it?" She said in a calm voice. "Can we be friends?" I said. She nodded and pulled out her hand for a handshake. I accepted it and then went to do my work.

[Time skip, after school]

I went to the library to keep the books the teacher gave me to. But then I saw Elsa studying there. I  quickly keep the books and then go to her.

I sit beside her. "Hey! What are you reading?" I smiled at her. She didn't speak but show me the book that she's reading. I nodded and told her to continue.

"Why are you here anyways?" She asked calmly.  "We're friends, right? So I wanted to ask if you want to hang out after school?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Okay then, wait for me at the gate. For now, bye~" I said as she nodded. I left the place. She doesn't talk much.

[Time skip]

School is finally over. I run to the gate hoping Elsa to be there. And yes! I saw her. I run to her and stop near her.

"Did I make you wait for too long?" I asked as she shook her head. "Oh okay! Let's go then!" I gesture her to walk along.