First kiss

"Guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me~" Elsa sang walking inside the dance studio.

"Woah stop singing, you sound like a dying whale." Jack, her bestfriend smirked at her. "Yeah whatever." Elsa rolled her eyes.

"So, when will the class start?" Jack asked her. "Do I look like the teacher to you?" Elsa gave him a poker face.

"Rude. Well, I heard you went to ******'s concert?" Jack said to her as she sat near him in the gallery. Elsa nodded.

"Again, you didn't tell me! I heard it from Toothiana!" Jack whined. "It's just that it happened so quick so, I forgot to tell you." Elsa tried to say in a way so that Jack won't feel bad.

"Aah that hurts. You forgot about me?" Jack placed his hands on his chest and faked a heartattack. Elsa rolled her eyes.

"Your bestfriend is dying and you're rolling your eyes?" Jack sat properly. "You just don't die so randomly you idiot." Elsa smacked his head lightly.

"Ouch." Jack said as he touched his head while Elsa giggled. "So did you have any special moments with your favourite member?" Jack asked .

"Oh yes, Hiccup took my phone and started recording himself and me. Gosh, I thought I would pass out and guess what?! A girl JUST SCOUTED ME!!! She's from J.A entertainment and wants me to audition, if everything goes well, I will join this group called 'Four Seasons'!!!" Elsa squealed.

"So I wasn't updated about many things , huh? If you really become an idol, you're surely forget me, right?" Jack said looking down.

"Nah I am not interested to do that, young man." Elsa smiled at him . Jack looked at her and smiled back. "If you become an idol? Would you be shipped with that Hiccup guy?" Jack asked her.

"Who knows?" Elsa shrugged. "And what if he kinda actually start liking you and make a move on you and you two would end up together but then breakup just after day 1?" Jack said and gasped.

"What? Why after 1 day?" Elsa asked him. "You don't even know how to kiss, you idiot." Jack said to her. "He would surely try to kiss you and you would mess up and breakup!!" Jack smiled sarcastically at her.

"Shut up! Even you, Jackson Overland Frost! The most famous guy in the high school that has many fangirls hasn't kissed yet!!" Elsa said to him .

"I would I like defence myself but that's true." Jack sighed. "By the way, Tooth said that you were writing love songs?" Jack raised a brow at Elsa as he asked this .

"Yes!" Elsa smiled. " You said you don't like those 'love shits' then why?" Jack asked her.

"Oh I've seen this new movie called-" Elsa's those words were enough to make Jack laugh. Elsa pouted.

"I'm sorry but-" Jack was still laughing. "I know love is not what you just see in movies but the movie made me feel something for a guy." Elsa blushed.

"Who?" Jack stopped laughing. "Hiccup." Elsa blushed, hiding her face, while Jack was looking at her with his poker face.

Elsa noticed this and fixed herself and cleared her throat. "Even if you meet him, I don't think you would even be able to talk to him properly, let's forget about kissing him or marrying him or whatever." Jack said.

"Shut up! Okay! About the kiss thing.... Want to try it out?" Elsa said that. Yes, she JUST SAID THAT. "W-why me?" Jack stuttered.

"Because... I trust you." Elsa said, looking away. "Oh O-okay." Jack said and faced Elsa.

Both of them were leaning closer and closer, Everything was in slow motion and then Jack quickly pecked Elsa's lips and then pulled back quickly.

Both of them were red. Elsa breathed out. "Say something. It's getting awkward!" Elsa said. "uh.... Smooth like butter~" Elsa raised a bow at his idea of changing the atmosphere but then joined him singing.

"Guys!! No class today!! The teacher had some work so left early!" A random student came, told them and left.

"Aah I could've gone home!" Elsa whined taking her bag and walking away. Jack ran to catch up with her.

"If you can't marry Hiccup, you can think of me." Jack winked at her and ran away because he couldn't show her his embarrassed face.

"Sure." Elsa shouted and smiled to herself. Maybe a new meaning of love is approaching towards her.