youtuber

Elsa's POV

I was roaming around the hallway during the recess because I got no life. Hehe.

Just then, I saw Jack, my bestfriend filming something with his friends, they own a youtube channel and are quite famous.

I go to him. They haven't started filming. We talk about random things but then he asks me to shoot with him too.

It was a vlog, and yeah I've appeared on their channel a few times, so, yeah. Jack has always been such a innocent guy.

He looks so intimidating but he's such a good boy, damn, I've never heard him curse and I'm the opposite of it.

We filmed for some time when Hiccup accidentally hit me "Bit-" I was gonna curse but then I realised I was on cam.

So I smiled awkwardly at the camera. Hiccup and the other guys ignored it and proceeded the video but I saw Jack giggling for some reason.

Does he know about the curse words? I thought he was innocent, Lemme check him and also tease him about this later.

After the filming was done, I saw Jack going somewhere, so, I decided to follow him.

He went to the hall I cleared my throat when I entered the room just so he notices me.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" Jack asked me. "Nothing, I just wanted to ask you about something." I flashed a teasing smile and went to him.

"And what is it?" He asked. "You know during the filming..." I said. "Hmm?" He said meaning he was telling me to proceed.

"You know I was about to curse and you reacted, so you are not innocent after all, you know what I was gonna say, right?" I gave him a teasing look.

"Idk what you're talking about." He laughed nervously and looked elsewhere.

"Look at me. You know it, right?" I teased him more. "I don't know anything, leave me alone." He tried to have a straight face.

"You know, it, I know." And that's how I was teasing him and he was denying. He's trying to be too innocent.

"Come on! Stop denying, just accept the truth~" I whinned with a pout. He was staring at my eyes but then he did something unexpected.

He suddenly kissed me. Like, pecked me on the lips and then flashed a smile. My eyes went wide.

I couldn't believe my crush just kissed me. I feel like I could faint. His lips were so soft.

~•~

Katherine, a fellow classmates was showing something, all the students were gathered there.

I decided to go there and see what is it, with my friend Merida. I kinda dragged her there even though she didn't want to go.

We reached there just to see too many students, and we weren't able to see anything.

Just then I noticed that Jack was near me. I quickly looked away and went more and more towards Merida.

We're- I'm kinda awkward since the kiss.

I interviewed our arms together but she didn't want it and we were arguing over it.

Just then, Jack took my arm and intertwined it with his. I looked at him with shocked eyes but he just flashed me a smile also put his arm around my shoulder.

Merida had a judgy face on and was like "Just waste your time here, I'mma just leave." And with that....she left.

Okay, wtf is happening?

~•~

It's PE period. All the students are on the field but you know what the good thing is? The teacher is absent.

So, the students are here and there in the field and I suddenly thought of stalking Jack.

I mean, he said "I'm not going there, I'd rather be somewhere else." to his friends.

So, yeah, he's not here. But I wanna meet him, I wanna be with him or atleast see him.

I'm weird.

We're weird.

No, like what are we?!

Friends? Or more than it?

Anyways, I somehow convinced Rapunzel and Merida to join me in finding him and they look done with me....well, what can be done.

"You know, we're tired of being third wheels of your and your crush or bestfriend or whatever's relationship." Merida sighed.

"Uhmm." I said and was looking around as we were walking around. "But Elsa.." Rapunzel started.

"You should be careful, the school is kinda really strict about dating, so, just....be careful." Rapunzel said.

Haha I kissed him in the school campus haha. "Oh yeah...." I replied.

We then decided to spilt our ways and search for him. Where could be be????.....

But then, I thought we haven't checked the music room. So, I went there. As I got nearer, I heard sounds of singing.

It was Jack's voice for sure and also he was playing the guitar. He was singing a romantic song.

I went inside the room. He noticed me and smiled but still continued to sing. I smiled back and sat near him and rested my head on his shoulder.

His voice was so healing

........

I opened my eyes and realised it was just a dream. I yawned and got a clearer view of where I am.

I was in my room sitting at the table and watching videos on YouTube of Jack and his friends. Idk when did I fall asleep.

So, it was just a dream..... Jack is my favourite youtuber and my celebrity crush. I'm a huge fangirl and have his photos everywhere.

The dream was really happy tho.... I wish I was stuck there forever.

His lips felt so real.

Author's note:

Hehe so this is inspired by someone's dream. A friend of mine had this dream with her and her celebrity crush.

She was blabbering to me about it all day, so it's been stuck in my head and so why not make a oneshot about it? :)

So, I turned my friend's dream about her and some guy named 'Hee-", I'll not say the full name :) into a Jelsa fanfic because I get inspired randomly :))