Gay?

3rd person  POV

"But how long am I supposed to act like this?!" Elsa suddenly heard while walking through the hallway of her school.

Elsa looked through the window into the room. It was Jack, her gay bestfriend. He was talking to some people.

She decided to eavesdrop, she knows it's wrong to do this, but who'll know about this anyway?

She hid near the wall and started listening to what Jack was talking and to whom.

"And out of all people, I have to act I love you!!" Jack sounded mad. "Hey! What's wrong with loving me?" Hiccup stood up.

"Everything is wrong!" Jack rolled his eyes. "Dude, you seriously need to confess, tho..." Flynn said. "But how? When? She thinks I'm gay!" Jack grabbed his hair.

"It was your plan to show yourself as a gay, so that you could get close to her." Kristoff shrugged. "It wasn't my fault she NEVER talks to guys!" Jack said.

"Aah things have gotten really complicated!" Flynn said. "But you can't stay like this forever, pretending to like, this person!" Kristoff said, pointing at Hiccup.

"I'm sorry, 'this person'?" Hiccup scoffed. "Don't try to pick up a fight and try to help Jack out of this HUGE trouble." Kristoff said.

"And bro, please stop wearing that skirt, makeup, hair pieces and being all pinky pinky while being with us. I feel weird." Flynn pointed at Jack.

Jack then removed his hair piece, his lipstick, and then removed his skirt revealing his pants. Elsa's jaw literally dropped seeing this.

Seeing her bestfriend who was gay, or she thought was gay had turned out like THIS. She was shocked.

"Don't you think it's a little rude to spy on people like that?" A whisper came from beside Elsa. She jumped because she was surprised.

"Aah! You scared me!" Elsa looked at Jackson. "Spying on my brother? And his friends?" He put his hands in his pockets.

Elsa's POV

"He's not gay?" I asked Jackson. "Took to long enough to figure out and if you haven't heard this. Maybe you'd never had." Jackson said.

"But why did he act like he was?" I raised a brow. "Ask him yourself." Jackson shrugged. "Why do you never answer!? Urgh! Just go to your girlfriend, What was her name? Yeah, Julia!" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh I will, she's at the cafeteria, waiting for me. But before that, I'll do a favor to you." He winked at me.

"What do you mean?" I crossed my arms infront of my chest. "I'll go and get the boys out of there, talk to Jack and make everything clear today." He didn't even wait for my response and went into the room.

"Hey guys!" Jackson waved at everyone else. "Oh, what are you doing here? We're talking about something serious." Hiccup sighed.

"What something serious? It's about Jack and Elsa I guess?" Jackson asked and everyone nodded.

"Get stressed about it later. Let's go, I'll treat y'all something. Also, you wanted to meet my girlfriend Julia so badly, right? I'll introduce you to her today!" Jackson said.

"Really? I thought you'd never do that!" Kristoff stood up. "Yeah! We'll worry about these two later, let's go!!" Hiccup ran out of the room.

I hid, so he didn't notice me. Jack was puting on his skirt but Jackson stopped him. "You stay here, someone is coming to meet you." Jackson said and left.

Jack was alone in the room, confused. He didn't wear the skirt and kept it aside. I should go? Or not go? Maybe I'll go! Or not?

Fine! I'll go. I  took a deep breath and went in. Jack's eyes grew wide, seeing me. "E-elsa! Why are you here? Wait!" Jack said.

He was in a hurry to wear his skirt but I went to him and stopped him and placed it aside. "I heard everything." I looked at him.

"Everything?" He asked, hesitant. I nodded. "Elsa, look I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done it, I didn't intend to fool you-" I cut him.

"Tell me everything from the start. I'll decide if I should forgive you or not." I said. He nodded.

"So, when I was newly transferred here, I really thought you were pretty and wanted to talk to you... But I was scared..." He looked down.

He continued "Scared because, I saw you'd always turn down the guys who tried to talk to you, so I was afraid that you'd do that to me too."

He sighed "At that time, there was a rumour that you don't have problem with gays and always befriend them..."

He was nervous. "So... I had this weird idea, but to prove that I'm gay, I needed to like a boy, so it was Hiccup, who decided to play along."

He was avoiding eye contact with me "And after saying everyone I'm gay and I like Hiccup, I went to befriend you and you said yes. So I was excited."

A smile formed on his face "Even though you never saw me as a man, I didn't care because we were together, always, everywhere! It was enough for me."

Why is he even smiling? "But I don't want to continue this lie anymore and wanted to confess to you these days, but couldn't gather the courage to tell you... And then today, you heard it..."

He wasn't smiling anymore, he was rather nervous. "Are you an idiot?" I said. He turned his head up. Facing me.

"Why did you do all this? You could've said you liked me like 1 year ago when you were new! Didn't you notice I liked you too!" I looked like I was blaming him. I am.

"I was quite sad that you liked guys, but I was just happy to be with you, even if it was just as a friend..." I said.

"Y-you really like me?" His eyes lit up. I smiled. "I do!" I said, smiling. He smiled back and hugged me. "You know, you look so better this way." I giggled.

I can't believe I actually thought you were gay...

---------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't technically make a 'Jackson x you' oneshot, but I did something here, hope you liked it gyubby99