I do (I love you but I don't pt. 2)

Elsa's POV

I just texted Hans that I wanna breakup. I WAS FORCED. After sending the text I uh... blocked him. So yeah, I'm single again.

I texted Jack that I did it and he seemed proud? I'm confused. It's actually kinda late, so I'mma go sleep.

~Next morning~

It's 8 am but there's no school because it's Sunday. I was just texting Rapunzel until Jack texted me.

Jack

Hey bro

Elsa

What?

Jack

So as you have broke up...
Do you want a new boyfriend?

Elsa

Huh? Who?

Jack

Me :)

Elsa

Nice joke
So who's it?

Jack

It's not a joke, you
oblivious human!
Just for timepass, you know...

Elsa

Timepass?
But after breakup, won't
it ruin our friendship?

Jack

It won't!
We'll still stay as friends!

Elsa

If you promise to stay
as friends even after
breakup, it's fine with me..

Jack

Really??!
😘😘

Elsa

Yeah 😘😘

Jack

But don't tell our friends...
...yet..

Elsa

Okay but why?

Jack

No specific reasons

Elsa

Oh okay!🙌

Jack

I actually gotta go, talk
to you later~😘

Elsa

Okay bye~

Okay..... But LIKE WHAT THE FCUK WAS THAT?! I'm am Jack's girlfriend now?! I am my crush's girlfriend now?!

Yeah, he's my crush... I mean I like him, who am I kidding, I think I love him. But I always thought that he only thinks of me as a friend.

I had a doubt when he refused to think of me as sister but he finally asked me out!!! I wanna shout it from the rooftop that I'm with Jack.

But....

It's just timepass... atleast for him.

It's just like a playdate, a playdate I just don't wanna leave anytime in life. Well, who gets up so early, I'mma go sleep again.

I smiled once again at the chats and then opened Spotify and played 'Play date' and drifted to sleep.

~Time skip~

And that's what happened 10 days ago. But he just texted me something... He was serious about me, about the relationship. He just said that because he wanted me to accept him.

And so now, we're in a relationship, but a private relationship!

I'm happy to be with him. I think I'm smiling too much these days. I'm not being upset over small things. All thanks to him.

But there's also one more thing, we're kinda fooling everyone. Cause, we're like the most shipped couple of the class and we're finally together.

But we're like telling everyone that we're just bestfriends and the sky and ocean might meet at some point but we would never.

So we were sitting in the cafeteria with Jack beside me. Hiccup who was sitting in front of me, just flirted with me saying that as Merida wasn't here and I was single, would I like to be with him.

Before I could say anything, Jack started rating sh*t and uh...kinda revealed our relationship. Rapunzel, who was drinking water, literally choked.

Flynn, who was on the phone diverted his wide eyes towards us. Anna and Kristoff who were flirting with one another stopped and looked at us with their mouths open.

Hiccup stood up, shocked and then out of nowhere Merida entered the room with a shocked face.

While, I was here, laughing nervously.
"So you were here?" Jack asked Merida. "It's not important right now-" Merida half-yelled. "Your nerd was literally flirting with her!" Jack spoke.

"It was a plan, he was doing it so you'd get jealous and confess but you just have us a shock!!!' Merida yelled which diverted everyone's attention.

Ok, I'm blushing hard. I wanna dig a hole and get hide myself there.

After a whole chaos, everything calmed down and it's back to normal...I think.

So yeah, this is my messed up love story which happened at last.

Author's note

Was I dead? No humans! I'm alive.

So yeah, I wasn't active because I was busy babysitting my uncle's child at their house.

So yeah, I'm back and will try to post as much as I can.

And also, thanks for reading.

I missed you gyubby99

I'll start posting on instagram soon once I finish my kdrama🙂

Stay safe~ bye~