10,000 hours

3rd Person POV

June~

The classes had just ended and Elsa was happy that she would be finally free for the rest of the day. But things always don't go as you plan.

It started raining heavily. All the students took their umbrellas and went home. Elsa just stood there, mad.

"Oh it's raining heavily!" She heard his voice for the first time in her life. She turned around to see a boy with white hair standing there with a smile.

"Yeah and it just had to happen when I didn't bring an umbrella!" Elsa rolled her eyes and continued to look at the sky.

The boy stood beside her. "Sometimes, things doesn't go as planned but the plan God has for you might be better than yours!" The boy said.

Elsa nodded. "I'm Jack, by the way!" Jack said, facing Elsa. He offered a handshake. "Elsa. I haven't seen you before in the campus." Elsa said, shaking his hand.

"Uh yeah, I just transferred today." Jack said as they broke the handshake. Elsa nodded. "Here, take this!" Jack took something out of his bag. An umbrella.

Elsa gave him a confused look. "I know you haven't brought your umbrella." Jack said, offering her the umbrella. "But what about you?" Elsa asked as she took the umbrella guiltily

Jack took off his coat. "I have this."  Before Elsa could speak any word, he left, running in the rain with his coat.

September

Elsa was sitting there, in the empty gymnasium, waiting. He was already 15 minutes late.

Elsa and Jack had became friends. They would eat together during the lunch break.

Elsa once again looked at her watch. But then, "Boo!" A male voice called behind her as she was surprised at the sudden sound.

"Stop scaring me!!" Elsa whined as Jack laughed and sat beside her. "Sorry~" Jack sang and looked at Elsa's food.

"You are 15 minutes late, by the way." Elsa said giving Jack an unamused look. "Oh, am I? Well, I can make it up! Here, my mom made these for you!" Jack said offering Elsa some cookies.

"Oooh! Say thanks to her!!" Elsa said snatching it from his hands and started stuffing them into her mouth while Jack watched her, smiling.

December

It was Christmas, so schools were closed. Elsa was bored. She missed him. And these holidays were the time when she realised she was falling for him.

Everyone of her family was gathered in the living room, partying, but Elsa went upstairs saying that she didn't have any appetite.

Well, she didn't actually not have appetite, she was just waiting for someone to wish her.

She was lying on her bed, scrolling through her phone when someone suddenly called her.

Jack.

She quickly sat up and answered the call. "Hi Elsa!" Jack said in his usual cheerful voice. "Hey Jack!" Elsa smiled.

"Merry Christmas~" Jack greeted. "Same to you, snowman~" Elsa giggled. "Shouldn't you be with your family?" Elsa asked him.

"Well, they are preparing the food, so I'm free for some time and I decided to call you! What about you?" Jack said.

"Oh, I didn't have appetite." Elsa said, casually shrugging. "Come on! It's Christmas! Get into the spirit, Elsa!" Jack spoke enthusiastically.