My partner

Elsa's POV

"I can do this! No I can't! I can I ofcourse can! No I can't, this is not the right time! But it's better faster But-" I was cut off by Rapunzel, my roommate.

"Can you like stop running back and forth?" She said. "But Rapunzel!!" I whinned.

"I know confessing his not an easy task but you know that he has feelings for you, so that's not a big deal. You won't be rejected after all in any way." She was tired of me.

"Wait- he likes me too?" I was shocked. I sat beside her. She was silent, as if she was dumbfounded. "What?" I asked.

" I thought you knew." She said. Well, I know but I don't. I'm not sure. "Don't think of anything else. You two are gonna meet this evening, right? Don't waste anymore time and just tell him what you feel!" She encouraged me.

I sighed. She was right. "But what do I tell him? How do I tell him? Should I write a letter or should i-" and the list went on.

[Meanwhile]

Jack's POV

"Urgh!!" "Ughh!!!" "Yaaah!!!" I was on my computer table, grabbing my hair in frustration. "Shut up, I'm trying to study." Hiccup, my roommate complained.

"Nerd!" I yelled at him. He rolled his eyes and went back to reading something.

But then, I thought of an idea, Hiccup has a girlfriend, he can help in this matter I guess.

I put on a smile and went to him. "Hey bestfriend~" I acted cute. He ignored me. "Hey hiccup~~" he is still ignoring me.

"Hey! You dragon nerd!!" I got mad. "Don't call me that." He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Okay okay~ I actually needed a help." I smiled at him. "What help?" He asked.

"Like a love advice. So as you have a girlfriend, what was her name? Yeah! Kiara! I wanted some advice." I smiled at him .

"What advice? And stop smiling, you look gross." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"It's about Elsa.... You know, my crush and also my part time work partner." I said. " Go on." He said .

"I'm thinking about confessing. Should I do it? Or is it too fast?" I asked him. "You should confess.  She already likes you after all." He yawned.

She WHAT?! "She likes me?" I asked him. Hiccup looked at me with a 'are-you-serious' face.

"She does, everyone knows, except you. Now go confess. And stop disturbing me." He got back to reading whatever that was.

"Hmm... Nerd!!" I said and ran back to my table. He didn't argue. Unusual. But I don't care. I got better things to focus on.

I started thinking of ways to confess to her.

[In the evening]

Elsa's POV:

"Omg you look pretty!!" Rapunzel squealing after finally finishing my makeup after hours. I'm not used to makeup. Natural beauty.

"Hehe thanks." I said. I'm nervous. I can hear my heartbeat and I'm feeling like my heart will come out of my body anytime.

"Okay, it's almost time to go! You shouldn't be late!!" She pushed me out of the apartment.

I am nervous. I want to go but don't. I think I'll pass out anytime. What if he rejects me? What if we get awkward and not talk ever again.

I realised I was just overthinking. Maybe, he likes me too. Atleast I hope so.