Not a fan

3rd Person POV

Jack Frost, one of the most famous pop star. Everyone adores him because there was no scandal about him before.

Because he was such a good man? No. Because he'd take down those articles even before release by his power.

Elsa is a reporter of one of the best news channel. She has been following Jack since a few days. She wanted to reveal something about him.

Why? He has a huge grudge against him. Once, Jack was on the streets running from paparazzi just when, Anna got hurt because he pushed her.

And without even saying anything or doing anything about it he just left her there. Anna was Elsa's younger sister. Elsa saw this whole thing from afar.

That's when she decided to ruin him. That's why she has been following him everywhere with a camera. She is just waiting for him to do something.

After 1 week of continuously following him but not getting anything. She was about to give up. It was middle night.

She was worried about Anna, so she just decided to go home. But then she saw Jack enter a bar. Just this last thing.

She thought about it and went inside the bar and hide at a place. She then saw Jack surrounded by girls. He was enjoying time with them.

Right thing! Jack has a girlfriend, Katherine. And he's still here, doing this? Elsa smirked and clicked photos from the best angles.

One day later, that incident was published on many social media platforms and articles were released by Elsa.

It got all over. Jack and his manager, company, everyone saw this. He was being scolded by his boss. "I don't care what you do, remove the articles and everything and set everything as it was, before." His boss yelled.

It made Jack and his manager, Hiccup flinch. They nodded and went outside the room. "Did they find the person?" Jack asked.

Hiccup nodded and showed Jack something on his tablet. "Elsa Arens? A reporter? Let's go then. The game is on." Jack smirked.

The both of them went to the car along with some bodyguards. The two were going to the news channel headquarters where Elsa works.

"Why do you think she'd to that?" Hiccup asked. "Obviously for attention from me. Maybe she's a fan and wants something from me." Jack shrugged.

"Are you sure she's a fan tho?" Hiccup was still unsure about it. "Yes, I have dealt with these before. I'm sure it is." Jack started scrolling on his phone.

"What about Katherine?" Hiccup looked at Jack. "She has been sending many texts and calling many times, but I haven't answered any." Jack looked at Hiccup.

"And what about her in the future?" Hiccup asked. "I don't know?" Jack shrugged. Hiccup just sighed.

After some time they reached where Elsa was. They went in, along with bodyguards. Many girls were cheering and fangirling for Jack when he entered.

Some other people were being professional and asking him whether the article is true? Who does he think did it? What's his state with Katherine? Etc etc.

Elsa's POV

I was on my table, typing the script for my next news on my computer. I was hearing many squeals and noise. But I ignored.

But those sequels and noises were getting louder. It was coming closer. What happened this time? I still didn't pay attention to it.

But then, a hand slammed on my table. I looked at who it was. Oh Jack Frost. He finally found me. I stand up and cross my arms infront of my chest.