Replaced bride

3rd Person POV

The platinum blonde girl sighed once before entering the campus of her college. She loved going to college but not the person whom she meets in the college.

Toothiana.

Her enemy since high school. They were bestfriends till middle school but something happened and they grew to be enemies.

Elsa went directly towards her locker just to find her bestfriend, Rapunzel near her locker.

Both of them started talking about random things just when, "Cold grandma!" Someone shouted. Elsa groaned knowing who it was.

She turned around just to see Toothiana along with her minions coming towards Elsa.

"What do you want? Tooth?" Elsa folded her arms infront of her chest. "Just checking if you're still ugly like always." Toothiana laughed.

"Oh okay, but I don't think I'm a mirror that I'll show an ugly face." Elsa smiled. "You-" Toothiana was about to hit Elsa but someone grabbed her arm.

It was Elsa.

"Listen, I got some work, I'm not in the mood of getting detention because of you, so stop bothering me." Elsa pushed her aside and walked towards the bathroom along with Rapunzel.

"She's picking a fight, I guess she's mad about something again." Elsa laughed. "Who wouldn't be mad if they're gonna have to go through an arranged marriage." Rapunzel yawned.

"She's getting married?!" Elsa gasped. "Yeah, but you know what's shocking?" Rapunzel giggled. "What?" Elsa was curious.

"She's getting married to some mafia boss." Rapunzel laughed. Elsa snorted. "What?!" She laughed out.

"Aren't the mafia bosses always old and everything?" Elsa laughed. "Yeah lol, I'm sure this one also has white hair too!" Rapunzel chuckled.

"I guess she's getting what she deserves, she's always acting like a bitch after all." Elsa said.

"Yeah, you wanna see it live?" Rapunzel said. Elsa looked at her. "What do you mean?" Elsa raised a brow.

"I mean, you know my mom is friends with her mom, so we got invited and mom said me I could bring a friend with me so that I don't get bored." Rapunzel shrugged.

"Oh really? When's the wedding?" Elsa asked. "This Sunday." Rapunzel replied.

"Oh, this is gonna be fun." Elsa smirked.

The next Saturday

"I feel like I'm watching some comedy show, where's her oldman tho? You know the groom?" Elsa smirked.

"Don't say that aloud." Rapunzel laughed. "He must probably be-" but Rapunzel was cut off by her phone ringing.

Rapunzel answered it and hung up after saying "Yes" "Yeah" "oh" "Okay". "Elsa." Rapunzel said catching Elsa's attention who was looking at the decorations.

"My mom called me, she needs some help, I'll just go, you'll be okay here, right?" Rapunzel asked. Elsa nodded and ensured her.

Rapunzel gave her a smile and left. Elsa was looking around until she noticed the food counter.

She walked towards it and looked at all the delicious food there. Just, then something caught her attention, chocolates.

She went towards it and started getting some in her plate that she took on her way to the chocolate counter.

When she was picking some chocolates, she overheard some conversation, one man was whispering to the other.

That the bride ran away and some details about it.

Elsa couldn't control herself and laughed. "Ofcourse that slut ran away, what else can she do? When some music artist said 'run away, run away, run away' she took it seriously, anyways, who can blame her tho, who would want to marry an old man." Elsa was talking to herself.

"Did you just call me an old man?!" A husky voice called behind her. Elsa turned around just to see a guy with ash white hair.

And..with a madly handsome face but was also mad... "No, I called the groom 'old man'." Elsa said. "Who are you even to say that?" The guy raised a brow.

"I'm Elsa Arendelle, the ex-bestfriend of the bride and her current enemy." Elsa smiled bitterly. "Oh whatever, but do you know who I am?" The guy smirked.

"Okay, what's your name?" Elsa asked. "Jack Frost...?" The guy was confused. "Yeah I know you, your name is Jack Frost." Elsa smirked.

"I think you're messing with the wrong person, young lady." Jack chuckled. "Yeah, you don't really seem like a right person." Elsa replied.

"So, you called me an 'old man' some time ago and now 'not a right person', you got some guts." Jack said. Elsa rolled her eyes.

"I didn't call you an old man, I mean your hair does seem like it but not your face I guess, and I called the groom 'old man'." Elsa said.

"I'm the groom." Jack smirked. Elsa's jaw dropped as she was expecting a short, fat old man as the mafia boss but this.....why did Tooth even run away from this...

"Y-you are joking, right?" Elsa's smirk turned into a nervous smile. "No, babygirl." Jack smirked. "I am the groom, aka the mafia boss and I want you to marry me."

Elsa's eyes went wide. "Haha, you're joking, you're such a funny person!" Elsa tried to laugh it off.

"I don't joke, babygirl." Jack said. "You can't just pick a random person on the street and ask them to marry you- wait- oh my, do you like me?" Elsa gasped.

"Why would I like a stranger?" Jack rolled his eyes. "But you want to marry a stranger!!" Elsa argued. "Yeah, because I have to keep my reputation." Jack shrugged.

"I can't marry you!" Elsa said. "Why? I'm handsome, I'm young, I'm rich." Jack smirked. "I just can't!" Elsa was trying to find excuses.

Jack signalled his bodyguards around him. They nodded and pointed their guns towards her. Elsa gulped.

"I have 8 husbands and 3 kids with each of them waiting for me at home, I need to go!" Elsa mentally cursed herself for saying that.

"That's not a nice excuse, babygirl." Jack folded his arms infront of his chest. He examined her from top to bottom and got a plan.

"How about a deal? You marry me, to keep my reputation, maybe just for 6 months or something, and in return, I will not touch you inappropriately, you know they have a myth that mafia boss are always perv, so yeah, I will never do that and also give you as much money as you want anytime anywhere." Jack smirked.

Elsa was an orphan and with her part-time job wasn't making too much money. She thought for a while before saying, "Fine, but you must keep your promise." Elsa said.

Jack nodded in response.

It's all for 6 months.

Elsa thought to herself. After all, no one here knew her, there were all those rich people and everything, except for 2 or 3 of them.

And that's how Elsa became the replaced bride of her enemy's groom.