Dream to reality

Jack's POV

"It's just 8pm, why are you going to bed so early?~" Emma whinned as she followed me towards my room. "I have college tomorrow. So I'm gonna sleep early and I think you should too." I said as I close the door on her face making her groan and go to her room.

Yeah, I sleep early. Because I have college? Pfft no. Because I want to see her. Yes, I see someone in my dreams everyday.

So, I like to sleep. I don't know who she is. I just know her name, Elsa. I don't even know if she's a real person or not.

I don't know if I'm sick and seeing things but I know one thing. I really like this Elsa. I have been seeing her in my dreams since 1 year.

One night, I suddenly started seeing this beautiful woman with platinum blonde hair and slowly became friends with her. But I don't know if we're just friends anymore.

She understands me the best. I tell her everything about my day but she doesn't. It's like she's hiding a mystery.

I can just see her when I'm asleep, so I want to do that for most amount of time. But she just appears in the dreams at night.

But I have to wake up on time. I hear a siren and have to close my eyes for like a minute so that I wake up.

Okay enough talking, I'mma go sleep so that I can see her as soon as possible.

I layed on my bed and went to sleep with a smile on my face. Not after long I found myself at the place where I travel to in my dreams.

It's full of natural beauty. It has a lake, a beautiful house for us, and not very far, there are the mountains.

I found myself waking up in someone's lap. "Hey! You're here!!" Elsa smiled down at me. I sat up and nodded and put an arm around her shoulder. "You're kinda late." She  said resting her head on my shoulder.

"Emma was asking questions, why I was going to bed so early." I said to her.

"So what to you want to do today? We don't have too much time to waste as just minutes here is like hours in the real world." She explained.

"I want to just talk about the day for some time." I said smiling at her. She happily nodded. "So, how was your day?" She asked.

"Just the usual, nothing special happened. The thing I want to talk about is not me, I want you to talk about yourself. You rarely do that." I said to her.

She avoided my gaze and started looking at random directions. "There isn't much to talk about me." She said, looking at the lake in front of us.

"You always say that. Then? Atleast tell me that do you exist in real life?" I asked. "Yeah, I do, just like you, I exist in real life too." She said.

"Really? Where do you live? Do you know me in real life? Let's meet sometime, you know I wanna meet you in real life too! So where shall we mee-" I asked excitedly but was cut off by her.

"We can't meet in real life." She said, sighing. "But why?" I asked with a sad face. "We just can't....you would be disappointed to meet me in real life." She said.

"But I want to-" I started whinning but she kept a straight face and said "Do you want me to leave? Please stop whining." She sometimes acts like that rich girl.

"No, don't leave. I want to spend as much time with you as possible!!" I said as I stood up. "Let's first go explore that mountain, we haven't seen what's there, we might find those flowers you saw 1 week ago on some other mountain."

And then, we went to the mountain and roamed here and there, playing around. She was so tired to come back, so I gave her a piggy back ride.

Then we went to the house and started baking cookies. After that we went swimming in the lake.

We heard the siren, but were so busy back then, so we ignored it and continue what we were doing.

After swimming, things weren't so innocent anymore. I'm a man too, her body being wet in the water and her wearing just the bikini just turned me on.

I started kissing her. She didn't hesitate. We had kissed each other before. We started making out but it got intense and things started happening in the bedroom.

~Time skip~

We did it. But I didn't do anything without her permission. And then we drifted to sleep, we were tired.

But we didn't remember that this would lead to us waking up in the real world.

I opened my eyes and all I saw was a white room. Where an I? I looked around me and realised I was in the hospital. Why?

I saw Emma beside me. she was on her phone. She suddenly saw me and was very happy. "Why am I here?" I stretched.

"You didn't wake up for 2days, so I was worried and called your friend Flynn and brought you here, the doctor said that it's just sleeping disorder and you'll wake up soon." She said.

I nodded and felt embarrassed because of what was happening in my dreams. "You stay here. I'll call the doctor to check on you and then we can go home." She said and left.

Emma sure has matured. I smiled and looked around. I saw that there was another bed near me. A woman was lying there.

And a man with brown hair was holding her hand, looking at her sleeping face. I tried to look at her face.

Elsa.

It was her. She was real!! It is her!! My Elsa!! B-but who's that man?

"H-hi there.. is she not waking up?" The man diverted his eyes towards me. He shook his head. "She was admitted her the same time as you, but she hasn't woke up... yet." He sighed.

"I-is she your wife?" I asked him nervously. "No." He said that made me relieved. "She is my fiancée." Ok dude, but that hurts.

"Oh... You love her, I mean you sure seem worried about her." I said trying not to look at her. Because everytime I see her, I just want to hold her.

"Yeah, I love her. But she doesn't. It's an arranged marriage by our families, I didn't want to force her too. But.." he said.

"Oh... I'm Jack, by the way." I smiled. "I'm Hiccup." He smiled back. "Don't worry, she'll wake up soon, so-" I was about to say but Emma interrupted me.

" Jack, I think you can walk, right? Doctor is calling you to his cabin." She said. I nodded and got up. " Bye, see you someday." Hiccup said.

"Goodbye, and don't worry, she'll wake up, I'm sure. Take care of her." I smiled as I walked out of the room with Emma.

I slightly turned around to see Elsa waking up. It's a good thing she didn't see me. It would've been difficult.

So this is why you didn't want me to meet you in real life.

Atleast, he can treat you well.