Chapter 11

Hello guys

Hello guys. So I am here again. Finally. I hope you will enjoy this chapter. 

Chapter 11

He brought me gently out of the building. His car was ready and was waiting for us right in front of the entrance. But when we get out, there were paparazzi outside waiting. When they saw us they immediately started to flash their cameras into our faces. Nicholas guarded me while we quickly walked to the car.

"I am sorry." he said after we speed out from there. He drove pretty fast through the streets and was still checking his rear view mirror. "I forgot they were there." he looked at me apologetically. He seemed angry at himself.

"It is okay. I forgot too." I said. Which is true. I wasn't thinking at all when he was holding my hand.  "They would find out one day." I said and he took my hand and planted a light kiss on it. I am starting to love this little gestures he is doing. He slowed down a little.

"Nobody is following us." He said as we were driving through the streets of LA.

After a thirty minute drive where we were talking about the ball and his stay in New York he finally parked near a road on a hill.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as I looked around. There was nothing only a road and trees around.

"Don't worry. I am not a serial killer." he said and got out of the car. He came around the car to my door and opened it for me. He offered me a hand and I took it.

"Oh mon dieu. Tu es si belle ce soir. " Oh my god you are so beautiful tonight. He said when he closed to door behind me and was looking into my eyes . His eyes were so intense. He leaned down and kissed me lightly on my lips. Oh finally I felt his soft lips on mine. Then he took my hand and brought me to the trees.

"You still didn't told me where are we going." I said and he just smiled. We walked around a few trees when he finally stopped.

"Close your eyes." he said and I looked at him quizzically. "Trust me." he smiled at me. Well for that smile I would do whatever he wants. I closed my eyes and felt how he put his palm around my eyes so I don't cheat. He lead me somewhere and the only thing I could think of was his body so close to mine. I felt his chest on my back and his lips near my ears when he finally said I could open my eyes.

The view I've got was incredible. I was standing there amazed. We were on a hill with a view of night skyline of Los Angeles. I laughed when I saw it. It was so beautiful. A few meters from us was even a bench.

"This is incredible." I finally said amazed.

"I thought you would like it here." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love it." I replied and gave him a sweet kiss on his lips. He took my hand and we sat down on the bench. He wrapped his arm around me and I rest my head on his shoulder as we were silently watching the lights of LA.