Chapter 6

Picture of Angie, Sofia, Chloe

Chapter 6

When I landed in LA there were paparazzi in the airport as always. They were yelling at me how was in Africa. If I enjoyed my vacation. Really? I hate when they assume things. I hate this side of being famous. Their made up stories and unconfirmed information. Hannah was waiting for me and explained them my stay in Africa. I wouldn't be so patient with them I guess.

She drove me home and even though I was in Africa only for few days I got jetlag. So I was trying to read a book but I couldn't stop to think about Sofia and Nicholas. It sounds crazy to me when I know them only few days but I miss them. I can't actually wait when they come to LA.

In the morning I got a phone call from Kylie.

"Hello adventurer. I heard you were home already." Kylie said while I heard little Carl in the backround laughing.

"Hi. Yes I am home. How is your vacation?"

"Great. I don't want to go home. I can't believe we are leaving in two days. Oh Danny says hi by the way. He is in the pool with Carl."

"Thanks. Tell him not to get hurt while he jumps from the cliffs when he doesn't have his jumping buddy with him."  I said as I knew he searches for the highest cliffs on every vacation and jumps from them and it drives Kylie nuts. I always jumped with him while Kylie was looking at us from the sideways and calling us crazy and covering her eyes with her hands.

"Oh he is not jumping on this vacation. I told him if he did he wouldn't be sleeping in the same bed as I for the rest of the vacation." she said.

"Oh poor Danny." I laughed.

"How was Africa?"

"Surprisingly great. The school looks great already even it's still a lot of work to do. The library is finished and the energy project is just incredible." I said.

"That is awesome. You sound really excited. It had to be a really good trip."

"It was. You wouldn't believe who I met there."

"Who?"

 "Do you remember five years ago I came from work and told you some guy was starring at me and said I looked like his dead sister-in-law?"

"Yes I remember because you decided to start a new life finally. Don't tell me he was there."

"Well he was. And his brother with his daughter too. And his brother was as shocked to see me as the guy in the cafeteria. His daughter told me I look like her mom. "

"Oh my god that must have been really weird."

"It was for a while but then Nicholas tried to not mention it again."

"Nicholas, ha?"

"Well yes. Nicholas. He is the guy who owns the energy charity and his daughter Sofia is so lovely. I guess you will meet them because they are moving to LA in two weeks."