Chapter 27

Hello my lovely readers

Hello my lovely readers. I hope you had a great Holiday. Here is another chapter and of course I hope you will enjoy it.

Chapter 27

I was walking out of my office when I felt a strong hand grabbing me from behind covering my mouth with a white napkin with discasting odor. After the first shock of being attacked at my own house I quickly realized that the napkin was wet because of some drug so I immediately hold my breath. The martial arts trainings I went through during my preparations for movie roles quickly reminded themselves and I hardly stamped on the foot of the intruder and punched him with my elbow into his stomach.

"F**ck!" He groaned. I got out of his grib quickly taking a big breath when I was finaly freed. I looked at the man who was now holding his stomach in pain and was wearing a black ski mask. My head was spinning. I breathed some of it after all. I was watching as the guy was about to launch at me again. I punched him into his nose and tried to quickly run to the stairs.

"You b**ch." He yelled after me.

The main door of my house was too far for me to escape. I stopped for a second near the stairs. Damn it. My phone was on the kitchen counter. My head was still spinning. I will not get to the kitchen and then somewhere into safety quickly enough. I think I might pass out any minute. I decided to go for the stairs but the spinning was out of control and I bounced into my table and dropped down a vase with my favorite flowers.

"You are really feisty this time." I heard the guy while I was trying to run up the stairs but at the middle I felt as he grabbed me at my ankle and I fell on the stairs hitting my arm while trying to soften the impact.

I was trying to free my leg from his firm grip but I couldn't. While I was fighting to free myself I noticed a spider tattoo on his hand. Oh my God. It is the guy from the street who spilled to coffee on me.

"Let me go!" I yelled and I kicked him in the face with my free leg but he only bounced to the wall still holding my ankle so I kicked him into his face again making him fall from the stairs and freeing myself from his grib. I tryed to crowl as quick as I could trough the stairs. I heard him walking behind me and yelling at me something. While supporting myself with the wall I finally reached my bedroom and quickly closed the door behind me and with shaking hands locked it. It was just in time when I leaned at the door and he slamed on it. I looked around my room for something to baricate myself in there. The room was still spinning when my eyes layed on my dresser which was the nearest furniture to the door. I pulled my full strength to move it.

"And here I tought I will play with you a little first. Damn it I should have killed you right away." He yelled between his slaming on the door. Why the hell would he want to kill me? What have I done to him?

"I am calling the police!" I yelled at him.

"Go ahead. You will not be alive until they come here." He yelled back.