Chapter 5

Chapter 5

So here it is. Enjoy. 

I didn't told Leo I remembered him. I didn't know if he even remembered our meeting and didn't wanted to sound like it mattered to me. Why would somebody remember something like that from five years ago? But it actually mattered to me because it gave me a fake hope for a few seconds. After that encounter we went our separate ways. Even though we stayed only few cabins away we only saw each other from the distance.

The other day I filmed few scenes for the documentary and played with kids for a while. Sofia was there with them even today while Leo was painting the library. She is such a sweet girl and I loved to spend the time with her.  Then I was helping building the school and in the afternoon me and Anna went to look at the solar systems at the end of the village.

"Look, there is Mr. LeMaire. He will know more about it and explain everything to you." Anna said as we came to the panels. I looked into the distance where he was helping to the village people with installing the systems. He was wearing only khaki shorts, flip flops and no shirt. Even from the distance I saw his sexy build torso and his six pack as he was holding a huge panel and his muscles was in full glory. He looked like from some kind of fitness magazine and I couldn't help but stare at him. When he put the panel down Anna called at him. He looked to our direction, grabbed a white tank top and put it on. He ran to us quickly.

"Mr. LeMair this is Angie Cooper. She is here as the ambassador and would like to know more about the solar systems you are building. Would you please explain to her more about it as you are the one who designed it?"  Anna said as he was looking at me. I couldn't read his face.

"We know each other already and yes of course I will explain. No problem." he said with unreadable expression.

"How long do you think you will be here?" she asked him.

"This is actually the last panel for today." he answered and pointed at the direction he came from to us.

 "Great. Could Angie go with you back to the cabins? I have to go back to school now." I looked at her as I didn't expect she would leave me here alone.

"No problem." he said.

"Thank you." she said and went back to the village. Great now I am here alone with him. It must be weird for him to look at me when I resemble his dead wife.

"At first I want to apologize for yesterday." he started and I looked at him quizzically. "It was very rude of me to go away without a word. I am sorry." he looked at me and I got a wonderful view of his beautiful big hazel eyes in which I could get lost in.

"It is okay. I understand. It must be weird for you to look at me." I said and he smiled.

"Sofia?" he asked as he understood why I know about it. I nodded. "Well, I of course knew you resemble her. I saw you in the movies and magazines. But I didn't really expect to see you live and look exactly like Laura. And I must admit that the resemblance is more evident than in the pictures. And  I was just surprised to see you with Sofia playing around and for a moment I actually thought it was her. She is missing her very much." he said in his sexy accent and we stayed quiet for a while and stared at each other. It was evident that it wasn't only Sofia who missed her.