Chapter 39

Hello my lovely readers

Hello my lovely readers. I am sorry for posting so late. I knew what I wanted this chapter to be like but I had some kind of block. I wrote something then I deleted it and again write and again delete. I just somehow couldn't get it right. Until I came to the conclusion that it was probably because I have to say good bye to these characters and I will miss them. I hope you will enjoy this chapter. As the last "Chapter" of this story. 

Chapter 39

Angie's POV

I woke up in the hospital at the sound of nurse coming inside of my room the next morning. Nicholas took Sofia home last night right after she fell asleep lying next to me in my bed falling asleep in my arms. She didn't wanted to leave my room. We spend the whole day together catching up. Altough I was persuading Nicholas to leave Sofia sleep here with me he didn't agree. He said I need to rest and sleep too and with her in the bed it would not be possible as she is often tossing her arms and legs around. I laughed at that as I remembered she did that when she was little too and it didn't changed for the past five years I missed.

"Well finally you are here alone." The nurse which came inside of my room bringing some meds said to me. "You have to relax and heal. Not have your man at your side the whole time. You two will have enough time together after you leave the hospital." She said to me and I laughed.

"But I am happy having him over." I replied to her.

"I bet you do. He is one damn good looking and fine man." She said and I laughed again crinching at the pain in my chest. She was probably at her fifties but I had to admit she had a good taste in men.

"Have you seen him today?" I asked her as she was about to take my blood.

"No. I haven't. But my colleague from night shift said he left around two in the morning." She replied. I remember hazily that he came back to the hospital when he drove Sofia home but I was already sleeping and registered him only when he layed down to me. But I don't remember him leaving the room. I was too exhausted to notice that.

"But don't worry. I am sure he will be right back. As well as that girl which was here yesterday with him. I saw you have a really nice relationship with her. That is really great." She said and I smiled at her. She had no clue that Sofia is my daughter. Oh. My daughter. How amazingly great that sound. Actually my doctor is the only one in this hospital who knows my real identity. The media still had no clue and it was the best for now. She took my blood and gave me some medication before she left my room. It was refreshing to have her here. She was probably the only nurse that didn't wanted and autograph from me.

I was trying to eat the most terrible hospital breakfast when there was a knock on the door. The door opened and Sofia's head popped out looking at me with a huge smile. My stomach probably made a hundred flips with joy seeing her and immediately making my day brighter.

"Bonjour mommy." She said with a huge smile coming to me. My heart trembled hearing those words from her and seing her beautiful happy face.

"Bonjour mon ange." I told her as she run to me giving me a huge hug savoring the moment of having her in my arms again and enjoying every second of it.