Epilogue

I can't believe that this is it

I can't believe that this is it. This is the end. I hope you will enjoy it. I will miss it :-(

EPILOGUE

It was a pretty crazy two months. After I got better me, Sofia and Nicholas went to London where I finished the filming of Fantastic Four. It was crazy because there were so many paparazzis following us around it seemed like they had no other people to follow. I get it that I finally got into public after the huge revelation that I was Laura LeMair. I tought they will drop that topic and forget about it but this time it took a long time for them to process it and they were writing about it even now although they had a lot of other topics to write about. Thankfully the royal wedding of Prince Henry and Princess Eva and then their baby expecting took my face down at least from the front pages of magazines.

Hannah on the other hand was really happy about my story still coming into the articles. It was her job to keep me relevant and keep a roles coming to me. She was still calling me with so many offers for another movie roles and I still had to explain her that I am not going to film another movie in the near future.

After the London filming we went back to Los Angeles. Sofia had to go to school and there was a lot of other things to take care of. We decided we will live in LA for some time as the Hotel needs to be finished and Nicholas's other businesses needs to be handled too. Especially now that he got the rest of the shares of the company after Lombardi.

"You made it! Welcome to Saint Tropez." Alice greeted us excitedly with her soon to be husband Oliver as we walked out of our cars running to me to hug me. We just arrived for the weekend for her dream wedding. They rented a huge villa near the beach and the ceremony will be in the garden.

"How was your flight?" Oliver asked us as we were coming to the house.

"I must admit that your jet is the most comfortable jet I have been in." Danny said to Nicholas. Yes Danny and Kylie were invited for the wedding too. I was really happy that Alice was getting along with Kylie so well. She really did took her as our third sister. As well as mom did as her daughter.

"How is my bridesmaid and my ring bearer?" Alice asked Sofia and Carl smiled at her shyly.

"Great." Sofia answered excitedly.

"I am just hoping he will walk where he is supposed to and doesn't trow the rings somewhere." Kylie said nervously and Alice laughed.

"Don't worry. I am sure he won't." I said to her.

"It looks amazing." Kylie said looking around the villa. The flowers and decorations were everywhere.

"Thank you. Thankfully I don't have to take care of anything or else I would be stressing out. I told my visions and the designers from mom's magazine took care of everything. And it looks just like I imagined." She replied joyfully.