Chapter 7

Picture of Kylie

Picture of Kylie

Chapter 7

Thankfully they didn't ask about the scars anymore. While Chloe and Sofia were with me Nicholas called to check on Sofia at least two times. Chloe was getting nuts because of it.

"You know she is first time away from him since her mother's death." she said to me.

"He must be a really good father. I see Sofia adores him." I said.

"Yes he is. He got too protective I guess. But I kind of get it when I recollect the circumstances." Chloe told me while Sofia was on the phone with Nicholas.

"What circumstances?" I asked confused. She looked at me uncertain.

"Just forget what I said." she said.

"Angie this is for you." Sofia came to me and hold me the phone. Oh my god he wants to talk with me? Why does my heart started to beat so fast?

"Hello?" I said nervously.

"Bon Jour Angie." I heard his deep sexy voice.

"Bon Jour Nicholas." I replied and felt my heart skip a beat.

"How are you?" he asked me in his incredibly sexy French accent.

"I am really great. Thank you for asking. How was your flight to France from Africa?" I asked him back.

"I was actually pretty nervous because my daughter was on different plane flying to other side of the world but overall it was a good flight." he said and I laughed.

"Well you don't have to worry. She is in good hands with your sister until you come here." I said.

"Well I hope so. I wanted to actually thank you for making time for Sofia. She wouldn't stop persuading me to let her go to Los Angeles with Leo. She couldn't wait to see you again." he said.

"You don't have to thank me. I am really happy she is here and I can spend some time with her." I replied.

"You are so kind. I hope she doesn't make any problems."

"No not at all. She is really nice girl." I said as Sofia looked at me and I smiled at her.

"Well I am glad then." he said and went quite for a second.

" It is really nice to hear you." I heard him say and that bring a flush to my cheeks. Thankfully he couldn't see me. If only this innocent comment can make me blush, how will I react in his presence?

"Oh I am sorry my conference call with my business partner is starting right now. I will have to go." he said.

"It is ok."

"I guess I will see you when I will come to LA? " he said.

"Sure." I said excited as I couldn't wait as I remembered his beautiful big hazel eyes.