Chapter 3

Picture of Danny

Chapter 3

5 years later

"You are going in 5 minutes." Hannah our manager announced to me and Kylie as we were sitting on the chairs in dressing room preparing for the last promoting TV appearance of our second movie together. We have done promoting tour around the world and a lot of TV appearances but this last one was special because it was with our favorite host.

 "I can't believe the tour is over." Kylie said to me as she was looking in the mirror and checking her make up.

"Yeah, I had a great time on this tour. It was even better than the first one." I said as I remembered how we promoted our very first movie.

 "It feels like only yesterday when we found out that we got the roles in the first movie and now sequel? I am so glad that they made us to do the second even after those years." I said as I remembered the day when our lifes changed. Kylie was right all along. The movie was a blockbuster and it landed us a great place for continuing our acting careers. Everyone was excited about the Cooper cousins. And we won so many awards. Kylie landed another role just one month after the premiere and after two months I got an offer in another romantic movie too. And so it went.

 Kylie is focusing on romantic comedies and they are always a big hit, but I am pacing into other genres. I have done already nine movies and every one of them was a blockbuster. I am the luckiest woman in the world. I loved working on Disney movie as a Princess from lost land and one crazy fairy tale story with Tim Burton and Johny Depp. This two movies got me a lot of new little fans. I also starred in a comedy drama movie of Harvey Weinstein which landed me an Oscar nomination for Best Actress in a Supporting Role. And I did a two action movies too. I loved to do my own stunts. I can't even believe how our lives changed.

In those five years I still didn't remembered a thing from my past life. When I became famous I was kind of hoping that somebody will contact me when they will recognize me but I was wrong.

"You are up." Hannah told us and we went to the hallway leading to the backstage.

"I can't wait when I finally take off this heels and will not see any more of them until the next premiere." I said as I was pointing at my white Louboutins. I hated wearing hills. But I couldn't wear anything else to such beautiful dress. I was wearing creamy lacy mini dress designed by Victoria Beckham. I love her designs.  

"Oh me neither." Kylie said as she was also in high heels wearing black leather jeans, white top and blue blazer. We stood backstage and waited for the host to introduce us.

"Our next guests are Hollywoods hottest celebrities and together they made 15 movies and have 21 awards. They are on every cover of the magazine you take to your hands right now and currently they are promoting their new movie "When in Vegas 2." Please welcome on the Ellen show Kylie and Angie Cooper!" Ellen introduced us and we silly danced to Pharell Williams's Happy together to the seats. We had some synchronized moves but nothing special.

"Welcome" Ellen hugged us.

"Thank you for having us." We said.

"That was a really good routine right over there. Did you practiced before you came here?" Ellen asked us.

"A little bit." we laughed

"We had a lot of time on the tour you know." Kylie said.

"So you were practicing that routine every night to prepare for our show?"

"Of course. We wanted to make something special for you." I replied.

"Well thank you, that worked out really nice. When you are talking about the tour you just came from Australia right?"