Chapter 1

Picture of Angie and Kylie

Hello lovely reader. I had this story in my head for many years and I finally decided to get it out of my head and share it with all of you.

I want to apologize for my English - it is not my first language and you will certainly find a lot of grammar mistakes. But I hope you will enjoy this story and you will like it. If so, please Vote and let me know what you think in the comments. Thank you.

Chapter 1

"You have zero new messages" the female voice of my answering machine just announced that I am in nobodies minds at as I just put the groceries into the fridge.

It was a long day for me at work. Nothing interesting as always. Actually I had just anniversary. Five months working in the coffee shop. Not that I like working there but at least I have a job. And it pays the bills. I am grateful for that.

As I was cleaning the dishes which stayed from yesterday's dinner I heard a shattering noise coming from the entrance door.

"AUUCH. God damn it!" I heard my lovely roommate Kylie yell out and I smiled to myself. 

"We must get rid of that old umbrella stand. I always trip on it." she said entering the kitchen scrubbing her knee grimacing with pain. 

"Yes we should but I think it is your ritual when you come home. Besides I think that umbrella stand is only greeting you." I said with a smile on my face as I remembered how she trips on it every day.

"Haha very funny." She muttered with her eyes narrowed at me.

"So how was your day?" I asked her and continued at washing the dishes.

"Nothing special." She answered as she sat down on the kitchen bar stool." I just found an audition for next week. They should send me the script tomorrow with the lines I have to learn." She said excited.

"What is it about?" I asked her.

"I don't know yet. We will see tomorrow. Will you read the script with me?" she asked me. 

"Sure why not. I bet it will be a blockbuster and you will get the lead role. This is going to be the one." I encouraged her. Not that she needed some encouragement from me.

"Hopefully. But you know what? Even if this movie will suck a will still make it. I will be the star." she said determined.

"I don't doubt it." I replied smiling at her always positive attitude.

Kylie is a sweetheart. I don't know where I would be right now if I haven't met her. She always encourages me and I am trying to do the same for her. She doesn't have a family anymore and I happen to be without one too. So here we are being the family to each other.

Kylie works as a waitress in one fancy restaurant in Manhattan but she tries to get a role in a movie. So she auditions for them at least five times per month. She had a few lines in two movies but unfortunately nothing big. But she is saying that one day she will be one big Hollywood star and I am certain that she will be. She is an amazing actress and I don't understand how come she is still unknown. Although she is living in New York she wants to move to LA when she will have enough money. It is better place with a lot of oportunities to get a role in movie.