Chapter 30

Hello my lovely readers

Hello my lovely readers. I really can't believe but here it is. Already chapter 30. I hope you will enjoy it.

Chapter 30

Nicholas's POV

Chloe came to me putting her hand on my shoulder to comfort me. Tears of joy and sadness for all the lost time were falling on my cheeks.

"How long do you know this?" I asked her.

"We just found out." She replied pointing at Kylie. I looked at her.

"We told you as soon as we could." She said and I was silently sitting there with million thoughts going through my mind. How did she survived? Who was the woman on that boat? Who took her? And why did they changed them? And Laura. Oh my sweet Laura. She doesn't remember us.

"We have to tell her." I suddenly said when I finally came to terms with it. That my wife is alive.

"No no no." Kylie stopped me as I was already on my way upstairs.

"We can't tell her." She said.

"Why? She needs to know the truth. That we are her family. I am her husband and Sofia is her daughter for God's sake! We were apart from each other for this long and we found eachother not knowing the truth!" I said.

"I know Nicholas. I know. But me and Chloe already spoke with her doctor. We explained him the situation. Last week she remembered delivering Sofia. Well she still doesn't know that the baby from her memory is Sofia. But she almost got crazy. She had a meltdown. The doctor said it is not a good idea to tell her." She said.

"But what are we going to do? Just wait until she remembers? That's absurd." I asked her

"Well the Doctor said we should somehow show her some things from her past or to tell her some stories about her. Of course not directly. Or maybe some significant places that could trigger her memory." Chloe said.

"When she met you and Sofia she suddenly started to remember some things. Small things but trust me it is more than she could remember for the last five years." Danny said.

"And with all what happened today it is really not a good idea to tell her. There is a man who is going after her. She doesn't need another shock. She had enough of them already." Chloe said.

"Please Nicholas. Just wait at least for a few days. Until this craziness of tonights events fades. I don't think she can handle more complications." Kylie pleased me.

"Okay." I replied after a while of thinking even though I had an urge to run upstairs wake her up take her to my arms and tell her everything. But what they are saying about her being through a lot already is truth. I can't just burst on her with such news. Especially not now after being almost killed by some lunatic stalker.

"But I am going to wait only few days. And then I am telling her and non of you will stop me." I said flatly to them. They were not arguing. "I am not going to waste more time being without her." I said.