Chapter 26

Hello my lovely readers

Hello my lovely readers. I am sorry for posting later then usual. Christmas Holidays are almost here and with that a lot of work too. But I finally finished this chapter and I really hope you will like it.

Chapter 26

Kylie's POV

"She's Laura." I said trying to catch my breath. Chloe furrowed.

"What are you talking about?" she said confused. Oh my god. Should I really tell her? Will she even believe me? She may think I am crazy. Oh never mind. I can't just keep something like this for myself. My mind will blow up from this information. How am I even going to tell Angie? I need to tell Chloe. She must have seen the signs too.

"Angie is Laura." I repeated trying to actually accept it myself. Chloe looked at me with narrowed eyes and doubt.

"This is not funny Kylie." She said folding her arms on her chest angrily but there was a bit of hope in her expression.

"I am not joking." I replied.

"Angie is your cousin!" she raised her voice but then she looked around if somebody was listening to us. But there was nobody around. Everyone was at the set already.

"There is no way she is Laura. Nicholas saw her die." She said calmer but I saw she was trying to convince herself and not me. "How could it be her?" she asked mostly to herself.

"I don't know how it is possible but that woman Nicholas saw to blow up was not Laura." I said and she was silently looking at me trying to somehow come to terms with my statement.

"The woman I met in the hospital and named her Angie is Laura." I finally said and she looked at me with shock and disbelief.

"What do you mean you met her in the hospital? And named her Angie?" Chloe asked me coming to me closer and slowly sitting down next to me. I took a deep breath. I really need to get it out of me. There goes nothing. Either she will believe me or not. But I am convinced that Angie is actually Laura LeMair. There is no doubt with all the timing.

"As I said. Angie is not my cousin. We claim to be ones because we didn't want anyone to ask about her past." I told her and she was looking at me confused.

"But why would you do that? Why would she do that?" she asked me with rage.

"We had no other choice. I met her five years ago. We shared hospital room together. When I was admitted she was already there. She was in a coma." I said and she looked at me scared. "She was shot few times. The doctors said it was a miracle she survived. She also had a wound on her sculpt. And when she woke up, she didn't remember anything." I finally said. I looked at her and she was silently starring infront of her.

"Angie was found June 28th. Five years ago near New York's harbor." I said to her and she looked at me with wide opened eyes. She was starring at me and tears started to fall on her cheeks.