Chapter 13

Hello, hello

Hello, hello. I had finally some free time from work thanks to bank holiday so I jumped right to the writing. I hope you will like this chapter. I just want to be clear - I don't know if the French phrases I use are correct. I don't speak French so I apologise for my mistakes and if you find a mistake let me know I will correct it. And again a small reminder English is not my first language and I know there is a lot of grammar mistakes. So I apologize for that too. I also again want to THANK YOU for all your READS and VOTES. Thank you thank you thank you. It means a lot. Please remember, if you like this chapter I will be really happy if you VOTE. Your vote can help this story to gain more readers. So THANK YOU.

Chapter 13

Angie's POV

I turned around the corner to the address Nicholas send me. He also informed me the tour of the house was delayed and we should meet at seven pm. The address wasn't very far from my home. There was a huge brick fence and tall gate. There was impossible to see inside of the property. I parked in front of the gate and pulled down the window. I borrowed Kylie's white Range Rover and left my white Audi Q5 at her house because the paparazzi were following me. I needed to get rid of them so she suggested I borrow hers. It has dark windows so when I drove from her house the paparazzi didn't know it was me who was driving. She knew exactly how I felt when I saw the newspapers today but she was also happy for my new relationship and she is determined to help me in any way I need. Hanna was calling me today like crazy. She wanted to know what she should tell the journalists who were shooting questions at her about me and Nicholas. I told her to not comment on any of the questions. She wasn't really happy about that.

I buzzed on the intercom. I waited for a while until I heard a male voice to answer.

"We do not have any other tours of the house today or if you are some sales man we do not want to buy anything." I heard.

"Ehm. I am sorry to botter you. I am supposed to meet with Mr. LeMair here. I don't know if he is already inside." I answered.

"Wait a minute." I heard the male voice hesitate and there was a silence for a while.

"Please come in." I heard the guy after maybe a minute in the intercom. The gate in front of me started to open itself and I drove on a driveway surrounded by palm trees maybe five hundred meters until I came to the house. There were two cars parked in front of a four door garage. One was probably the realtors. It was black BMW and the other was Nicholas's as it was his black Ferrari.

I jumped out of the car and looked to the front door as Nicholas appeared there. He had a dark blue pants with brown belt, brown leather shoes and his muscles were covered by white blue shirt with his collar opened. He looked so hot. He walked to me with his huge grin on his face and my heart started to beat faster.

"Bonjour ma belle." he said as he leaned down to kiss me. I savored the moment his lips touched mine and smelled his beautiful scent of his cologne. I missed him.