Chapter 34

Hellooo

Hellooo. Very excited to share this chapter with you:-)

Chapter 34

I was driving through the driveway until I came to the closed gate.

"Damn it!" I cursed desperate. I need to get out of here for gods sake! But in that moment the gate started to open when I noticed automatic opening switch on the dashboard of the car. I immediately accelerated the car and speed away.

I didn't know where I was going I just needed to drive away. My mind was occupied by the flashbacks. I didn't know how long I was driving until I stopped the car on the side of the road in the middle of the street next to some luxury townhouses. I got out breathing heavily. I noticed a park across the street so I walked to the nearest bench infront of the park and sat down. I folded my head into my hands breathing heavily massaging my temples.

"Come on. Breath Angie breath." I was calming myself down. I brushed the tears from my cheeks with my shaky hands. All the pictures from Nicholas's home crossing my mind. I saw him in my flashbacks. I saw the house and Sofia. Oh my god a little baby Sofia. Was it really a memory? That couldn't be! Maybe my mind is just confused. Maybe I am just finally remembering my past and my mind is putting Nicholas and Sofia as a pictures of my loved ones. Yes that has to be it. They are now such a big part of my life my mind is tricking me.

But all of the LeMaire's were saying I looked exactly like Nicholas's wife. They were always starring at me like I was her. Nicholas even called me by her name. Could it be possible? Could I really be her? But they said she was dead. Yes. Chloe said Nicholas saw her die. No. No, no, no. That can't be me.

I am sure my mind is just playing some sick games right now on me. I am too stressed from everything. I am overworked, the stalker attack and some parts of my memory are coming back.

"Aaahhhh." I sighed looking up to the skies. What is going on?! It was already dark outside and the park infront of me was empty when I heard a dog barking behind me. I looked behind me seeing the dog running to me across the street. It was golden colored cocker spaniel. He came to me and started to lick my hands. He was so happy he jumped his front paws on my knees trying to lick my face.

"Bentley!" I heard someone yelling and running to me. "Bentley come here! What are you doing?" I heard some lady saying while coming to the dog and taking him out of my knees.

"Bad dog. Really really bad Bentley! How could you just run through the street?! You never do that?" she was scolding him while the dog was still looking at me with his happy face and his wiggly tail even tough he looked very old.

"Je suis désolé..." I am sorry... The lady started to apoligize when she finally looked at me immediately stopping what she was saying strucked by a surprise. Making me surprised even more when I realized it was Nicholas's mother in law. We were looking at eachother bewildered for a while.