Chapter 37

Heeere it is my lovely readers

Heeere it is my lovely readers.:-) Probably the longest one. I hope you will enjoy it:-)

Chapter 37

"Mom?" I said with a raspy voice.

"Oh my god." She said with disbelief. Her eyes immediately watered with tears. "Laura." She said looking at me lovingly. She knew who I was.

"You know?" I asked her surprised my voice still very quite and raspy. She caressed my cheek and smiled at me.

"I know." She said and hugged me carefully. "Of course I know. Oh Laura. I can't even express how happy I am right now." She said sobbing and laughing at the same time. The tears were starting to show in my eyes too.

"Mom." I said and I had to take her hand to be sure she was real. "I am back." I whispered and she nodded.

"Oh how happy I am to be hearing that name from you." She said caressing my cheek. "I somehow felt it was you. I... Oh that doesn't matter. The most important thing is you are here with us right now." She said wiping her tears laughing.

"You are alive ma petite fille." She said and she kissed me on my cheek.

"Nicholas will be mad he wasn't here when you woke up. He was here all the time he just had to take some call." She said and in that moment we heard to open the door. I looked that way and I saw him. He stopped at the door and looked at me. Our eyes met and I saw relief on his face. His lips crooked into a smile and I saw tears glister in his eyes. My heart started to beat faster as he quickly walked to my bed and sit down taking my hand. It was like only the two of us were in the room. He kissed my hand and caressed my cheek smiling at me tears falling down on his cheeks.

"Nicholas." I whispered.

"Laura." He said lovingly and I started to cry. The name I didn't know was mine for five years. Name of a woman I tought I was a replacement of. And in reality it was me all the time. He was caressing me making sure I was alright.

"I love you." He said and kissed me softly on my lips.

"I love you." I replied when he pulled away from the kiss looking into his hazel eyes. He was still smiling at me.

"I can't believe you are real." He said looking at me. I was speechless. We were there looking into eachothers eyes for god knows how long.

"I tought I lost you again. I tought you will not wake up." He said desperately.

"You scared us." Mom said making us realize we were not alone. There was also some doctor inside the room. When did he came in?

"Excusez-moi. We need to make a quick check up." The doctor said to Nicholas. He kissed my hand and stood up making space for the doctor. But he was still watching me as if I was about to disappear. Then the doctor make a quick examination. Making me follow his finger with my eyes then he light up with a small light into my eyes. And then he started to ask a questions while he was checking the moves of my fingers.