Chapter 29

Hello my lovely readers

Hello my lovely readers. Here is another chapter. It is sooner then usually but I really hope you all will like this one;-)

Chapter 29

Nicholas's POV

"Mon Dieu. Are you okay?" I asked her trying to feel if she is fine.

"I am fine." She replied shaking wrapping her arms around me strongly.

"It's okay. You are fine. You are safe. " I soothed her telling all those words also to myself for my sanity.

"You are safe now." I repeated feeling her in my arms trembling hugging her even tighter. I just realized she was soaking wet.

"Oh my God Angie!" Kylie run out of the car to us taking her from my arms. I didn't wanted to let her out of my arms but I knew Kylie was unstoppable.

Police cars just arrived accompanied by the sound of the sirens. The officers jumped out of their cars coming to us.

"Where is the intruder?" One of them asked and I looked at Angie.

"He was in my room." She replied and some of the officers went into the house. That bastard is somewhere at the property. Oh what I am going to do to him when he will get to my reach. I was about to follow them when Angie took my hand.

"Please don't go there." She begged me. I was looking into her beautiful but scared blue eyes which I missed so much.

"Please stay here with me." She said and I was happy she wanted me to be with her. Even though I wanted to beat the hell out of that bastards life being with her was more important to me right now. I took her to my arms and kissed her forehead.

The officers gave her a blanket. She was buntled in it and wrapped in my arms as I was warming her with my body heat. We waited outside of the property with the rest of the police patrol with another police cars coming to the house.

"I hope they will catch that bastard." Kylie said pacing around us with hatred. I was holding the anger in myself. I had to keep calm because of Angie. She really didn't need that right now. If I could I would run there and beat that guy out of his senses. How dare he!

"I can't believe you actually jumped from the balcony into the pool. It is really far." Kylie said to her.

"I had no choice." She whispered as I felt how she trembled in my arms and I tightened my hold on her when we saw an officer coming to us.

"I am sorry to tell you. But whoever it was, he escaped." He said making my blood boil with rage. That son of a b*tch.

"Do you remember how he looked like?" The officer asked Angie.

"He was wearing a mask. But I noticed his tattoo on his hand. It was a spider." she answered and I noticed Kylie's surprised face.

"So it was the stalker?" she asked her and I looked at her confused.