Chapter 24

Hello my lovely readers

Hello my lovely readers. I want to thank you all for all your votes and comments and reads. It means a lot to me. I can't believe how far I am already with this story. I hope you will enjoy another chapter.

Chapter 24

"And who is this collegue of yours who has the premiere of the movie actually?" Nicholas asked me with narrowed eyes when we were sitting at the back of the limo driving to the premiere.

"His name is Eric Stoner. He plays Mr. Fantastic in the movie." I replied and he looked at me surprised.

"Isn't Mr. Fantastic the love interest of your character?" he asked me.

"Yes he is." I replied smirking. "Are you jelous?" I asked him smiling to myself amused by his reaction.

"No. I am not." He replied and I looked at him raising my eyebrows.

"Ok. I am slightly jelous." He replied. "You are kissing him on the set right?" he asked me and I had to laugh. He looked at me questionably.

"What is so funny?" he asked me confused.

"You. You are funny being jelous of someone who I am working with." I replied.

"I am not used to share." He said and I packed a sweet gentle kiss on his lips. I missed him so much. Not seing him for days was very hard.

"You are not sharing. My real kisses are only for you." I replied smiling at him wiping my lipstick from his lips with my finger. "You really don't have to be jelous. I love you." I told him and he smiled at me.

"I hope you enjoyed the week with your family." I told him and he furrowed.

"I did. Mostly Sofia. She missed her grandmother and aunt." He replied.

"They seemed nice." I said.

"They are." He replied but I felt he was holding back something. I looked at him questionably and he sighed.

"We had some disagreement. But let's not talk about it. I don't want to ruin our evening." He said and I had a feeling that I was the reason for that.

"I guess we are here." He said pointing to the window at the lines of people behind the roadblocks. We stopped and walked out of the car Nicholas holding the door for me like the truth gentleman. The red carpet was spreaded right inront of us. He smiled at me and offered me his arm. I interwined my hand around his arm. We waited for Kylie and Danny to walk out of their car which was parked right behind ours.

"Wow you look stunning." I said to Kylie when she and Danny came to us. She was wearing beautiful long pink dress, her hair was in sleak bun and her lips dark red.

"Well thank you. You look stunning yourself." She replied pointing at my black dress.

Me and Nicholas walked on the red carpet first. Of course there were so many photographers I thought I would get blind from all of the flashlights of the cameras. This was the first time for me appearing with my date on some premiere. The journalists were getting nuts yelling our names trying to get the best picture.