Chapter 20

Helloo my lovely readers. I hope you will enjoy another chapter:-))

Chapter 20

It was already morning and the sunlight was shining through a big windows into Nicholas's huge bedroom. I woke up in his big king bed and looked around. I was alone there. I looked at the clock. It was almost seven. I stood up from the bed and grabbed my panties and put on Nicholas's white shirt he had on yesterday. I rolled up the sleeves and went out of the room to search for him. I walked down the stairs and I followed a noise of tools when I finally came to the kitchen. I leaned my side on the wall and silently watched Nicholas preparing some meal while whistling to himself. He was wearing only the bottom of his pyjamas, his abs on full display while he was tossing a pancake in the air. I was in awe of his cooking skills.

„One day you will have to tell me where did you learned that." I said and he looked up at me surprised and then he smiled when I came to him.

„I told you. I am French." He said and I wrapped my hands around his neck.

„And I told you that doesn't mean you have to know how to cook." I replied softly kissing his sweet lips. He looked at me amused. „I really like your morning style." He said pointing at my messy hair and looking at my bare legs. „Very sexy." He added pressing another kiss on my lips.

„I like your morning style too." I said gently rubbing my hand on his abs.

„Do you?" he asked me amused.

„Hmm. What a pitty you didn't stayed in the bed for a bit longer." I said to him teasingly and I saw how he swallowed hardly.

„Are you really going to make me regret doing breakfast for my two angels?" he asked me which immediately something snapped in me. Oh my God. I forgot Sofia was in the house too. I took my hands off him quickly.

„Is Sofia already awake?" I asked him looking around and he laughed loudly.

„No she is not." He replied amused at my embarassement. Gosh I have to be carefull. What if she came on to us? It would be so inappropriate to see us like this.

„I have to be at the studios at ten." I said changing the subject quickly and he frowned.

„Then you better go wake up Sofia. You can't leave without the house tour." He said and I laughed.

„You are right." I said and started to walk from the kitchen.

„But I warn you. She is a really tough sleeper. Good luck waking her up." He called behind me.

I came to Sofias bedroom and opened the door quietly. She surely changed a lot in here. I looked at the big bed with white curtains and came closer and watched her sleep piecefully. I smiled to myself. I leaned down to her and tickled her nose with my index finger. She made a funny grimace making me laugh.