Chapter 38

Hello my lovely readers

Hello my lovely readers. Sorry for not posting for so long. I didn't had time for writing at all for the last two weeks so when I finally got the time I quickly jumped right to writing. I chose a very different POV in this chapter but I had to to solve all the questions which still didn't had answeres. I hope you will enjoy it. 

(Picture of Detective Martin and Nicholas)

Chapter 38

Detective Martin POV

I was watching the scumbag from behind the mirror. He was sitting in the interrogation room nervously scrubbing his hands. His spider tattoo on the hand showing up. I was preparing for this the whole five years. The only case I couldn't solve and was hunting me. Now all of the sudden I have more than I could have asked for. I drunk the rest of my fifth coffee today. Damn I have to slow down with it or I will end up drinking twenty of them today. I trashed the cup into the bin and walked with my files to the door.

"You can press the record." I said to the officer who was staying in the dark room and walked inside of the interrogation room. I was not in my precinct after all. He sit up straight when he saw me to walk in and watched me to sit down infront of him.

"Jack Born." I said shaking my head and smiling. He was looking at me nervously. He had bruise under his eye. Probably from the struggle when he was capchtured. I heard he was struggling a lot.

"Why am I here? I was already interviewed and I admitted I was stalking her." He said.

"I am Detective Martin. NYPD just for your information. But I have a feeling you don't care." I said. "And let's just say this time it is a different reason you are being held. This time tough I am afraid you will not get out of it so easily." I replied and he frowned and shifted nervously on the chair.

"I don't know what you are talking about." He replied.

"I will remind you then. It is five years after all." I said and I saw as he froze. "You know very well what I am talking about." I said and he was silent.

"Hmm. What a pitty. Miss Cooper remembers all now." I sang and I saw a glimpse of fear on his face.

"Oh. I am sorry. Mrs. LeMair." I corrected myself and he shifted. His body language was a typical sign of guilty as f**k.

"I don't know what you are talking about." He said shifting.

"Well let me remind you then." I replied and I opened my files. Kylie Cooper let me know everything they found out and Nicholas LeMair was calling me about more details. We spend a lot of time on the phone and now I have almost closed case in my hands.

"Five years ago you and your partner kidnapped Sofia LeMair and Laura LeMair. The thing is you reliesed Sofia to her father but Laura LeMair was tought to be blown out. Instead she was found unconscious and almost bleeding to death in the harbor. Now tell me. Why bother to take a doppelganger and then blow her out?" I asked him curious.