31. valentine dinner 🍋

(sexual content warning)

Both [Y/N] and the Joker get ready. [Y/N] wears the most beautiful dress in her closet, while the Joker wears a simple, black tux.

Before they leave, [Y/N] places the purple rose Joker gave her in a vase. While waiting for her, Joker leans against the door, coat in hand. [Y/N] goes to him, "lets go!" She says excitedly.

He hands her his coat, "it's cold. Wear it."

She smiles. "Such a gentleman," she puts his coat on, "even though you were demanding."

The Joker puts on a gaiter and steps outside. [Y/N] locks the door when they're both outside, then they walk to the motorcycle together. She smiles at the motorcycle then at him. "Love the bike." She states.

He grabs a helmet off the back of his bike while holding his, and hands it to her. "But my hair," She whines.

"Too bad. Safety first." He states.

[Y/N] looks at him for a second then laughs, "Shut the fuck up, Mr. Safety First."

"I meant your safety first."

"Yes, sir," she smiles and puts the helmet on.

The Joker helps her onto the bike then gets on the bike himself. He looks over at Gordon's car, thinking that if [Y/N] wasn't here, he'd go over there. Even though he can't see Gordon due to his car's tinting, he knows Gordon is watching them, specifically him.

Joker starts the bike and takes off. Not far behind them, Gordon starts his car and follows them. [Y/N] holds Joker's waist and rests her head against his back.

Soon, they arrive at a restaurant. Before they get off the bike, [Y/N] asks Joker, "will he follow us inside?"

"We will find out now won't we?" He replies to her.

"What about your scars?"

"Let me worry about that, girly," He takes off his helmet and helps [Y/N] off the bike."

While walking [Y/N] into the restaurant, he keeps the gaiter up until he gets inside. Commissioner Gordon parks his car and watches the two go inside.

A few people stare at the Joker's scars, but he pays no attention to them. His only focus at the moment is [Y/N]. They are seated at a table, away from the majority. The Joker pulls the chair out for [Y/N] then pushes it back in after she sits.

"This feels strange," [Y/N] states.

The Joker looks at her, "what does?"

"Never mind. It's not important."

He nods in response.

A waitress comes over and takes their drink orders. Joker orders a simple water and [Y/N] orders [F/D]. Joker sips on his water and [Y/N] smiles at him. "What is it?" He asks.

"It's nothing. I'm just happy, being here with you." She answers.

He smiles a tiny bit, "and not too long ago, I kidnapped you. Do you have Stockholm Syndrome?"

"I don't care if I do."

"[Y/N]," slightly he gets awkward, "I apologize for what I have put you through. And I want to thank you for seeing the better sides of me even though I, uh, make it hard."

"Gosh, you're awkward, Clown Boy. Don't thank me and I appreciate the apology. And since you're pretty attractive, I'll accept the apology." She smiles at him.

-

After a nice, long dinner, they head back to his motorcycle. Before exiting the restaurant, he pulls the gaiter back up to make sure Commissioner Gordon doesn't see his scars. The entire ride back to [Y/N]'s apartment, she holds his waist tightly.

After the two of them head inside the apartment, the Joker shuts the door behind them. [Y/N] hangs up his coat on the small coat rack by the door. Joker walks up behind her and holds her waist.

Gently, he kisses the back of [Y/N]'s neck. Her eyes close in reaction. The Joker quickly spins her around, facing him. He pulls her close and kisses her roughly. Swiftly, he sweeps her up into his arms and carries her to her room, while kissing her.

The Joker pushes [Y/N]'s door open with his foot, then puts her on the bed. [Y/N] looks up at him, letting him take the lead.

He straddles her waist and kisses her, slowly getting rougher as his sexual desire increases. [Y/N]'s body gets hotter and hotter the more their lips intertwine. She runs her hand through the Joker's curly, brown hair.

His hands move on their own, placing his hand under her to unzip her dress. Just like his hands move, [Y/N]'s does the same. She unbuttons his shirt and slips it off of him. His torso is decorated with several scars and bruises. [Y/N]'s fingers gently trace them, while kissing the Joker. The Joker lifts [Y/N] off the bed just enough so he's able to slip her dress off.

Once off, he tosses it aside then looks at her. He takes in every detail of her body. Any scar, any stretch mark, and any mole, he memorizes and burns them into his memory. He rests his forehead on her for a second and whispers to her, "you're beautiful."

Their lips and bodies press against each other; their fingers explore one another's bodies. While their lips passionately crash into each other like waves, they strip each other of any remaining clothing. The Joker moves his lips from [Y/N]'s lips to her neck, then her chest, then further and further until he reaches her waist. Small moans escape from her mouth as he does so.

After doing many pleasurable things with each other, the two of them reach the level of penetration. Once they both climax, the Joker wraps his arms around [Y/N] and just holds her. Her head rests on his chest and her eyes close. Soon, they both fall asleep, embracing one another.