26. Terry

Joker slowly walks toward him, slipping on his gloves, while one goon hands him a hammer.

"Oh yes, this will do perfectly," He takes the hammer and smiles at the newbie, "Look at that beautiful smile of yours." The face of the newbie is carved into a smile similar to the Joker's.

He licks his lips and walks a circle around him like how a predator does his prey. "Let's have some fun, shall we?" He grins and tosses the hammer up.

Once he catches it, he suddenly swings the hammer into the knee of the newbie, causing him to release a scream of pain and a few cracking noises from his leg.

The Joker erupts in laughter. "Did that hurt?" He moves his hair out of his face.

The newbie's face soon becomes wet from the sweat of being nervous and from the tears streaming down his cheeks. "Uh- I guess that your knee cap was shattered.. let's make it two, so it'll be even. What do you say?" Joker swings again at the other kneecap.

The newbie screams again.

"Having fun, eh? Thought you would." Joker mumbles.

Joker throws the hammer across the factory and grabs the newbie's face with his hand. Joker tightens his grip and stares into the eyes of the newbie. "Never talk about her again, do you understand me?" His voice turns to a deep growl from the previous normal Joker voice.

"Yes- Yes, sir boss. I won't ever do it again!" The newbie struggles a little to speak at first but manages to get it out.

"Do what again?" Joker asks.

"Talk about her, boss." The newbie replies, kind of confused.

"You just did!" Joker grabs the back of the chair the newbie is tied to and pushes it backward. "I need... uh- I need gasoline." He looks around at the other goons who quickly run and fetch a jug of gasoline for him.

"I'm disappointed in you, boy-o," Joker tells the newbie. He unties the newbie, who now can't run or even walk, and turns him onto his back. He grabs the jug and forces open the newbie's mouth and begins to pour it down his throat, drowning him. Joker pinches the newbie's nose shut. The newbie tries to cough it up but it's no use. The newbie ends up dying from drowning on cheap gasoline.

The goons look at the body in fear of the Joker but try to conceal it. "Get that mess out of here. Also, none of you better talk about her either, or I won't be so nice with y'all like how I was with the o'newbie." He warms them and goes to the SUV.

-

Around the time of him being dropped off at Y/N's ends up being around midnight. He enters the apartment and goes to the bathroom to wash the face paint off.

Afterward, he opens the door to Y/N's room to check on her. For a while, Joker watches her, but soon goes to the couch and lays down to sleep.

-

Before Joker wakes up, Y/N is already gone. She wanted to leave early to avoid any possible awkward encounters with Joker, now revealed to be named Jack. Y/N sits down at her desk and Stacey stares at her. "Something wrong, Stacey?" Y/N asks.

"You're very earlier. Are you ok?" Stacey replies with a question.

"I'm doing fine actually. Just decided to come to work earlier today and get an early start off to the day."