3 ~ Move Around

[Y/N] has been locked in the room for three days. The only time she's able to get out of the chair is when she uses the restroom, but she's limited to three minutes or Joker's goons bust down the door. The bathroom is a plain white color, only a toilet and shower. The sink stays outside of the bathroom, so she's unable to drown herself. There's nothing else except a light. After she goes to the restroom, she's thrown back into the chair and strapped down.

POV of [Y/N]

The room just gets even more bland the more I'm in here. I'm pretty sure it's been a few days now. These dumbass goons will only give me a couple sips of water every few hours? I think. Only way I can tell is the window. Damn I'm hungry. I start to doze off a bit, mainly from insane lack of energy. The Joker is, I wouldn't say kind enough, but something like that, enough to give me some water throughout the day, but has failed to give me any food. I haven't even seen him since I woke up after passing out on that bus.

I sleep for who knows how long. I wake up to the loud bolt of the door unlocking. My head raises up, hoping it's someone getting me out of this hell hole. The door creaks open slowly then Joker pokes his head in. He slips in and slams the door shut, like he's mad but he's smiling. "Miss me?" He asks as he laughs hysterically.

I just look at him as he walks forward. "Why so, um..serious? Am I scaring you?" He licks his lips.

I take a deep breath and respond," why should I be scared of a psychopath who kills for no reason and hides behind face paint?"

He snickers, then brushes his hair back with his hand. "You know what-"

He takes off his glove. As the glove falls to the floor, he throws his hand back ready to slap the shit out of me, but then stops right in front of my face. Instead, he grabs my face and gets right in front of it. "You just answered your own question, um, girly."

He lets go and picks up his glove. My face is full of fright. He looks at me and laughs with that psychotic voice of his. He puts his hand on top of my fist and wraps his fist around it. He squeezes down hard and pops my knuckles. "How about this," he licks his lips and stops talking for about a second," you tell me your name and I'll let you out of this chair. Maybe feed ya. Can't have you dying on me, so what do you say?"

I look at him for a while. "Tick Tock, answer before I change my mind." His voice is getting impatient.

"Fine. My name is [Y/N] [L/N]." I answer him.

"There you go," He pats the side of my face," I'll be right back."

He leaves the room for a minute, then comes back with chains that have cuffs at the end of them. I roll my eyes slightly. "Oh quit with the sass," He says with a serious voice," you'll be able to move now."

He bends a little bit over in front of me and undoes the straps holding my arms down. I stare at him, thinking this is the time to escape. Right when he undoes the second strap, I punch him right in the side of the face the best I could. He tumbled over to the ground. I quickly undo the leg straps and run for the door. "Damn bitch." Obviously mad, you can tell by the tone of his voice.

I reach for the door knob and twist it open. I sling the door open and try to run, but it was too late. His hand reaches around the front of me and puts his hand over my mouth. He yanks me back, with strength I didn't think he possessed. He throws me back into the room and slams the door shut. He walks towards me, I'm on the ground. I know better to stay on the ground. "I was being nice to you, um, ungrateful shit."

He walks toward me, his footsteps echoing throughout the room. I closed my eyes, expecting the worst to come, but all I felt were cuffs being hooked around my ankles. I looked down at the chains and see they are attached to the wall, but they are long enough where I can move around the whole entire room, even the bathroom. "Try something like that again, please do." His voice goes from an angry tone to a playful, excited voice. He quietly laughs, but then switches to a louder laugh.

I stare at him and ask myself is he daring me? Why is he acting like this is all a damn game? I'm starving over here, tired as hell, and this psycho is laughing.

He calms down to the point the laughing stops. "I'll feed you tomorrow." He walks to the door and leaves.

He locks the bolt shut, so I can't leave the room again. I let out a deep sigh. I walk over to the small window and stand on the very tip of my tiptoes to see out of it. Wherever I am, it's not a good spot of Gotham.