10 ~ What's With Me?

[Y/N]'s POV

'After he left all I feel is this strange happiness. I actually had fun with that psycho. What's with me? He is an insane sicko. I had fun, I'll admit it, but why? Oh my gosh, I'm going insane too.' I think in my head.

I run my fingers through my knotted hair. 'I could use a brush right about now... but definitely not as bad as him.' I laugh out loud at my comment, inside my head.

"I'm talking to myself. Wow. Stuff is going down hill real fast." I sigh.

3rd Person POV

A few hours pass and it begins to get dark outside. [Y/N] misses her home, family, and friends. She begins to wonder if they even know she's gone yet. Her thoughts slowly start to get to her, but they are interrupted by the door opening and shutting. "I'm back." The all too familiar voice says, holding out the word back.

"Yay." [Y/N] mumbles.

"I don't think I've gotten to ask you this," he pauses for a second," how's your stay been?" He chuckles and it's that mocking laugh of his.

[Y/N] stands and walks toward him slowly. "Oh it's been great. I love sleeping in the world's most uncomfortable chair. I love being hungry. I love been trapped in a tiny room with no human interaction except you and a goon every once and a while. I wouldn't even count that as human interaction. Earlier you seemed generally decent while playing cards, but right after you go back to this."

He doesn't speak, but his eyes meet [Y/N]'s eyes. It's like his eyes are reading her like a book. They stare deep into her, it freaks her out a little. "This insane person who mocks and messes with people for the fun of it. Kills and kidnaps for the fun of it. There's nothing fun about it." She tells him exactly what she thinks.

"So... do you want a bed or something?" He asks her with an facial expression that you have to see to understand.

(Therefore there you go. Picture. Boom. Bam)

She stares at him, like what is wrong with you

She stares at him, like what is wrong with you. "That's all you got out of that whole speech? I didn't like sleeping in a chair?" She asks him.

"Oh no, but guess what, girly. You aren't leaving this fine establishment," he gets in her face and puts his hand behind her neck," got it?"

He asks 'got it' in a quiet whisper, sending shivers down [Y/N]'s spine. She nods and he removes his hand. He brushes his hair back, while licking his bottom lip. He steps away from her and walks to the other side of the room.

"If you end up dying, I'm going to bring you to life and kill you myself because I don't want to be stuck here forever." She tells him.

He chuckles, actually pretty genuinely, but not for long. He turns around and looks at her," I would love to see you try." He says in a creepy voice.

"Let's make a deal. If you get killed, caught, etcetera, your goons have to let me go. Deal? Because I don't want to rot here." She suggests a solution.

He thinks for a second, then smiles. She can't tell if it's a creepy smile or possibly a normal one. "Why not? Deal... but if I get away I'm getting you back." He adds.

"Doubt it." She replies.

"Then I will just not have get caught." He smirks.

"I really hope you do." She smirks right back at him.

"For being a girl, you have some... balls," He grabs her and pulls her to him," you really love extending the time you're here, don't you?"

"How am I extending my time?"

"You interest me. One of the, um, goons as you call them will bring you your mattress." He leaves without another word.

She sighs and sits in the chair. As the Joker said, two goons bring in a mattress and set in down on the ground, then leave. She goes over to it and examines it. "It doesn't look dirty.. that's good.." she kicks it with her foot.

She lays down on it and relaxes. It's been a while since she's felt the comfort of a mattress. She quickly falls asleep and gets the rest she's been longing for.

The next morning, she wakes up to the Joker poking her in her side with his shoe. She pushes his foot away, once she wakes up. She sits up and grunts. "I brought in a tv for you. News Channel 5, watch it." He demands, definitely not asking.

"Why?" She replies with a question.

"I'm about to start some real fun stuff. I'm about to cause some real chaos." He walks out of the room right after, locking the door behind him.

She quickly flips to the news channel. The main headline talks about the police parade and how the mayor will be speaking. "Dear God no. He's going to get his ass killed." She watches nervously.