Tonight's Entertainment Part 2

The clowns attack Batman, from every direction. They stand no chance, but keep trying. Joker throws one of them at Batman, causing Batman to be taken to the floor. Batman falls to one knee. Joker's shoes have blades come out from the tip. He kicks Batman in the side. The clown grabs hold of Batman, but Batman gets free. Batman throws a punch at Joker, causing he to slide across the floor. He crawls over to a gun, while Batman is distracted by clowns.

By the time Batman looks over at him, he has a gun to Rachel's head. "Drop the gun." Batman demands in a deep voice.

"Sure, you just take off your little mask and show us all who you really are." Joker waves the gun around.

Joker shoots the window behind him, which is a incline fall, straight to the ground. He about throws her out, but holds onto Rachel's wrist. "Let her go." Batman demands.

"Very poor choice of words." Joker replies as he lets go of her, causing him to laugh.

Batman jumps after Rachel. They slide down the side of the building. She screams, reaching for Batman; Batman reaching for her. They slide off the incline, dropping straight to the ground. He grabs her and holds her tight. They fall, landing on a car, but she's unharmed. "You alright?" Batman asks.

"Let's not do that again," She says," is Harvey ok?"

"He's safe." Batman replies.

"Thank you." Rachel tells him.