15 ~ I'm an agent of chaos

"Hmm, the identity of Batman." Y/N  leans forward towards the tv, intrigued.

The news station takes callers, waiting until the time for the man to announce Batman's identity.

Somewhere in the city, the mafia meets up with Joker. Joker is on top of a huge pile of cash, with Lau tied up. "Not so crazy as you look!" A Russian mafia leader, named The Chechen says, waving his cigar around while saying it.

"I told you I am a man of my word," Joker replies as he slides down the pile of money, "Where is the Italian?"

"What you do with all your money?"

"You see I'm a guy of simple taste. I enjoy dynamite and gunpowder and.. gasoline!" Joker begins to step back from the Russian.

A goon starts pouring gasoline all over the pile of cash. "What the-" Chechen steps forward.

Joker points a gun at him but is watching the goon. He then goes back to looking at Chechen. He steps forward in front of Chechen, "you know the thing that they all have in common? They're cheap." Joker states.

"You said you were a man of simple taste," Chechen says with his cigar in his mouth.

"Oh, I am," Joker takes the cigar out of his mouth, "I'm only burning my half."

Joker tosses the cigar into the stack of money, causing the stack to burst into flames. "All you care about is money. This town deserves a better class of criminal," Joker tells Chechen, "and I'm gonna give it to them. Tell your men they work for me now. This is my city."

"It won't work." Chechen replies.

Joker pulls out a knife and aims his gun at Chechen," why don't we cut you up into little pieces and feed you to your poochers. Hmm? And then we'll see how loyal a hungry dog really is."

Chechen is dragged off by goons. "It's not about money, it's about sending a message," Joker states as his dials a number," everything burns."

At her apartment, Y/N watches the news, waiting for the announcement of Batman's identity. The news anchor gets a new caller and puts them through on speaker. "Who is this?" They ask.

"I had a vision of a world without Batman," Y/N instantly recognizes that voice, Joker's voice," the movie groundout a little profit and the police tried to shut them down, one block at a time. And it was so... boring. I've had a change of heart. I don't want Mr. Reese spoiling everything but why should I have all the fun? Let's give someone else a chance! If Coleman Reese isn't dead in dead 60 minutes then I blow up a hospital." Joker states.

Y/N sits there shocked. "This man. He just was caught and now he's pulling some more dumb shit!"

The city erupts into chaos, hospitals begin evacuation almost immediately, people crowd outside of the news station, trying to get to Reese.

Hospitals are almost fully evacuated after a little bit. The patients are loaded onto school buses to be transported. A cop walks down the hallways checking if anyone is left. He walks into one room, "Ma'am, we're going to have to move him now." He tells a nurse.

The nurse turns around with a gun pointed at the cop and shoots him in the chest. The nurse is none other than Joker himself, except in a wig, doctor's mask, and a nurse's dress. Joker is currently in the same hospital room as Harvey Dent. He evaluates Harvey's hospital bed, to where Harvey is sitting up. The Joker takes off the mask and Harvey starts to grab him, but he's strapped down to the bed. The Joker sits down in a chair beside Dent. "Hi," Joker says kind of awkwardly.