35

"This is cute. I like it." Ella set a box down in my new apartment. "And now you live alone, besides Kaleb. We can have more time to ourselves," she husked in my ear as she pulled me into her. I breathed out as she started kissing on my neck before somebody else came in the room. "I guess not yet though."

"You guys could at least wait until we are done bringing in boxes and leave," Quinn grumbled. She set another box down and James brought in my mattress.

"Once again Q, you're just jealous." I grabbed a box labeled 'movies' and put it in the living room.

"I'm not jealous, I'm just sick of seeing you guys being all lovey and catching you making out." There was a glint in her eyes though, showing that she's joking.

"Don't worry Quinn, you can go make out with James when you're done helping!" I laughed at Ella who threw her arm around Quinn and drug her back outside.

"We got our hands full with those two." James came and sat by me, handing me a water. I nodded in thanks.

"Definitely. How're you guys doing?" I looked at him as he took a swig and he smiled.

"Really good. I think I'm starting to love her." My eyes went wide and I dabbed him up.

"That's awesome! You gonna tell her?"

"I think I'm gonna wait a little longer you know?"

"That's good. Don't wait too long though." He nodded at me and took another sip.

"You want me to set up your bed before we leave?"

"Yes please. That'd be great, thank you." He finished his bottle and through it in the bin we put in here for the time being and headed towards the room I claimed as my own just as the girls came back in with three more boxes.

"Look what I brought, it's snack time!" Ella cheered and picked up a jar of Nutella. Where the hell did she get that? She started looking at the boxes, reading the labels before heading into the kitchen. "Where are the spoons?" I chuckled as Quinn set down her two boxes and I looked at them and pushed them to their designated places.

"She's an odd one." Quinn laughed at me.

"I know. You should've seen her in high school, like freshman/sophomore year. As soon as we got home she would start eating Nutella. She even had a drawer in her room with a few spoons, a jar, and those ones with the sticks you could eat it with." I laughed and shook my head.

"I don't know how the hell she stays so in shape when she's always snacking on that."

"Are you kidding? I work out duh, and volleyball kept me in shape." Ella came out of the kitchen with a spoon and sat down on the couch we bought a few days previous. She leaned against me and held a spoonful up to me. I shook my head and she shrugged, stuffing it in her mouth. I chuckled and kissed her head.

"James is just setting up my bed and then you guys can leave." Quinn nodded.

"Where's Kaleb today?"

"He's with my brother. Him and Emily were taking Kane to the park and offered to take him off my hands so he wasn't around a bunch of boxes where we'd probably trip all over him and end up hurting ourselves and him. Ken wanted to help with the moving, but I told him we didn't need it."

"Man it would have been nice to have another man around here. I feel like all I'm surrounded by is ladies and a baby. A whole load of lesbians." James came out with a smile.

"James!" Quinn shrieked.

"I'm kidding! They know I'm kidding!" We laughed. "I enjoy being around all you guys. I get plenty of time to hang out with my boys on the weekends. Besides this weekend."