Sequel?

Hey guys! Thanks so much for all the likes and comments, I really appreciate it!

Let's get straight to it...

I'm honestly writing a lot of things right now. Whether it just be one chapter or more, but I've been thinking about a sequel for this book.

I'm going to be honest, I'm not the happiest with how this book turned out. To be honest, when I was writing this book, I was about on chapter twenty-seven when I decided I wanted to change something and had to go back in every chapter and add little things here and there. While rereading, I came across things I didn't even remember writing and I did not like it at all. I'm not a fan of how I wrote some chapters and I wish I didn't write it, but it went along with the book and how it was and I didn't want to change it even more.

Even though I have those thoughts, I'm just going to leave it as it.

Back to my original thought - sequel.

Should I write one?

The sequel will be about Ella and Kodi living their life in Hollywood, while being parents. You've met all there kids in the extras.

I just want to know your opinions.

And if you do want a sequel, I have two different timelines where I'm thinking of writing.

The kids ages will either be, Kaleb at 15, Oliver at 10, Charlie at 8, and Mila at 4 OR Kaleb at 24, Oliver at 19, Charlie at 17, and Mila at 13. Or something along those lines.

So either the kids are little, or the kids are older.

If I go the younger ages, there could be a possibility that I will write a third book at those next older ages that I put above.

Though, once again, I'm not completely sure. I'm still not even sure about a sequel, but I want to know your thoughts.

I just started college a few weeks ago, so there wouldn't be a story anytime soon.

I honestly just have some thoughts swirling in my head that could go to both of the books.

I've mainly been aiming for the older ages if I do ever do a sequel, but then I also have thoughts for the younger ages too. Maybe a little more chaos since they're little and there's four of them, and I feel like it would give you guys more insight. So, if there is one, I actually might start with them as little kids...

I don't know guys! I'm sorry I'm like rambling with this. I just don't know what to do! 😂

Let me know! Message me, comment, leave a message on my board. Do whatever! I just want to hear your thoughts and opinions.

Also, if you do want a sequel, let me know what you would like to see!

Thank you guys again! Much love xxx

Word Count: 492