8

5 more days!!

I read the text Ella sent me. I was about to get changed into a bikini because everybody wants to go to the beach. I had changed Kaleb into some shorts and a t-shirt.

ahhhh! It feels so far but yet so close. Ya know?

yes I feel ya

I'm going to the Beach. You live right near it? I live about an hour away. We're closer than we think. Don't come showin up to try and find me ;)
I'll talk to you later. Byeee💋

I put my phone in my bag and got Kaleb and headed downstairs. My moms bikini was all black, Taylor's was red that went nice with her tanned and toned body. Kacy was wearing a pink bikini, that was ruffled at the top and the bottom piece had stripes, and I had a grey bikini on that was outlined in green.

"Damnn girl, you got abs," Taylor checked me out. She's claims she's straight, but sometimes I doubt it, but you never know. I'm not gonna accuse her for anything. And yes, I have slight abs. After I had Kaleb, I worked out whenever I could, and I still do when I can. I looked unattractive with all the baby fat I had to get rid it. I grew fond of working out and kept doing it even when I didn't have to.

I laughed at my friend, buckling Kaleb in his car seat, "you bet. I attract both men and women," I winked before hopping in my car waiting for Kacy to get it. My mom is taking her car with Kaleb, while Taylor and Kacy ride with me.

"But the guys stand no chance," she sheepishly smiled at me. I rolled my eyes. But she's right. I've had like three boyfriends before, and it just felt gross and weird. And that was back in middle school. I can't see myself with a guy.

When we got to the beach we set everything up.. towels, umbrella, chairs. I put sunscreen on Kaleb, and put tanning lotion on myself, set a timer and layed out on the towel. "Make sure to watch Kaleb ok Kacy?" I asked her as I closed my eyes and let the sun soak in.

"You got it. He'll be fine," she reassured me, as I heard her run off with him.

I sighed as Taylor started to speak, "this is nice, do you guys do this often?" She questioned.

"Whenever mom has a day off we either do this or we'll shop or just hang around."

"That's sweet. I wish I could do this all the time," she said.

I took a little nap and my timer went off and I flipped over and fell asleep again until I felt something on me. It wasn't water or anything but it was wet. I opened my eyes and looked behind on me the best I could. Kaleb was laying down on me. I smile.

"Hey bubba," I coo. I heard him mumble a little 'hi' until he sat up and layed down beside me.

"Momma," he whined and poked my face. I sat up and put him on my lap. It was around 12:30: his nap time. I rocked him around until I saw he was asleep and went under the umbrella.

"I love watching you and Kaleb interact, it's absolutely adorable," I looked up to see Taylor, "why don't you give him to mom and we can take a little dip in the ocean," she suggested. I nodded and went and handed Kaleb off to my mum and me and Taylor started walking off to the ocean.

"So.." she started, "tell me about Ella?" She asked. I looked at her blankly, knowing what she's doing.

"You've already talked to her before," I grumbled.

"For like only an hour!" She said flailing her arms around, making me snicker, "tell me about her," she whined.

I groaned, "she's nice, and funny, and she's really sweet. She always knows how to make my day better whenever I'm down even though lots of the times she can't, she'll atleast get a smile. She's really pretty, as you know since you've seen her, and she's just really an amazing friend" I smile to myself a bit, looking down and the water cools me down.