9

I take a bite into an apple as I sit at the island texting my group chat on snapchat trying to figure where to hang out.

Today Taylor and I are going to go out and see my friends. They've all never met Taylor since she lives in Portland but they practically know all about her since she used to be all I talked about since I always missed her so much. A few people know her personally though, like Emily and Olivia, a really close friend of mine. They're from Portland as well. We all knew eachother and they had somehow also moved out here.

Olive: I say we meet up at the park.

Emily: that's a good idea.

Kenny: anything is fine with me

Emily: Hey Kodi, you think Kacy or your mom could watch Kane for me? I can't find a baby sitter.

Kodi: I'll ask if Kacy can watch him, she loves him anyways

Emily: thanks Kode <3

Just then my sister walks down, looking like a goddess. My baby sister is so pretty.

"Hello gorgeous," I say to my sister as she opens the fridge door.

She looks at me and squints her eyes, "thank you. What do you want?"

I smile innocently, "Ohh I don't know, could you maybe watch Kane and Kaleb tonight?"

"I love both Kane and Kaleb, but both of them is gonna be a handful. So you owe me TacoBell," she states and sits on the counter, peeling a banana.

"Fine," I groan.

Kodi: yes she can watch Kane. But you owe me because now I owe her TacoBell.

Emily: ok ok. Love youu

Kodi: yeah yeah I love you too. So, we're going to be meeting up at the park at 1, got it? Good.

Right now it's 10am. I check Ella's text.

4 more days! This is so exciting.

I know right! Holy shitt.

I've just got the graduation practice in a few days and that's about it and hanging out with friends.

sweet. I'm gonna be going out with my friends soon too. Speaking of that, I need to go. Have an amazing day love

I put my phone in my pocket and headed upstairs. I took a shower, and put on some light makeup and got dressed. Then got Kaleb ready for the day. My outfit consisted of a grey croptop, jean shorts, white converse, and a white snapback.

I grabbed my sun glasses and phone as it dinged.

Olive: btw, I'm bringing a friend, I've told her about you, and she's gay ;)

I rolled my eyes. She's been trying to get me with somebody for a while now, and this is the first girl she's tried to get me with in maybe over a year because she says she needs to find me the 'perfect girl'.

is this the 'perfect girl'?

I think so! I can't wait for you to meet her!

Kaleb came and hit my leg so I picked him up and he instantly grabbed my shirt into his little fists and grabbed my breast.

"No no baby. You're getting too big, you need to drink from a bottle." Kaleb frowned at me. Taylor came in and laughed at his frustrated face.

"Oh no, poor Kaleb. He can't get into your boobs." I glare at her and laugh.