~Chapter 8~

Namjoon:"Jin please go search for the other boys. They had way too much to drink."
Jia:"Well Jin was the one who gave them the shots." she laughed and started to search for the other guys. The club was really dark and made it difficult for them to find the others.

After half an hour of searching, we were complete and made our way home.
The boys and Jia went back to their Appartement and I went to go to mine. My mother was already asleep so I had to walk quietly into my room.

I was pretty much wasted, but I still wanted to go take a shower, because I felt nasty. Drinking alcohol is not a healthy thing to do and also not the answer for happiness after a break up.

After laying down on my bed it finally hit me.

I met Taehyung and the others again after such a long time. Oh and my Mark cheated on me...

The fact that I really thought I found true love again. If I'd still be with Mark, I'd never think about cheating on him, not even with Taehyung, for whom I unfortunately still have feelings for. He's such a dick.

I decided to text Mark and tell him that he's a huge idiot and doesn't deserve me, afterwards I of course blocked him.

~

Next morning

I woke up at the sound of my mom preparing breakfast, because she listened to music and sang to it. Her voice is quiet loud and it was enough for me to wake up to it.

My head ached pretty bad because I was definitely hungover. I tried to remember what happened yesterday after taking two shots, but it was impossible.

„I'm such a dumbass" I groaned and hid my face behind the pillow. „I hope I did nothing weird."

I took my phone and saw a message from Jia.

Does your head hurt a lot?"

I chuckled at her message and decided to response with a „guess". She definitely knows the answer to this question herself.

I heard someone knocking at our front door.
Mom:"I'm coming." she shouted.

A few minutes later Jia stood in front of my bedroom.
Me:"Woah, did my mother just let you in like that?"

I'm not even out of my bed and she thinks it's okay to just let someone in?

Jia:"Calm down Mina. I'm just here to bring you some hangover medicine." She chuckled and threw it on my bed. „I thought you needed it as soon as possible."
Me:"Yes I actually do, so thank you a lot."
Jia:"No problem" she smiled at me „are you busy today?"
Me:"Kinda, I wanted to look for a job in a café or something. I'm not going to any University or anything like that, so I have pretty much nothing to do and decided to find a place to work at to support my mom."
Jia:"Wow you're such a kind daughter and guess what, it's your lucky day. I own the café on the street opposite of us."
Me:"Do you need a new waitress?"
Jia:"I didn't until now." she smiled and sat next to me „I opened it just two months ago and I work there alone, but it's been going really well lately and a little help would be appreciated."
Me:"I'd love to work at your place."

Jia:"But just for your information. The boys usually hang out there so you will probably have to work there disguised. Oh by the way, Jimin and Taehyung recognized you yesterday night, but they were drunk, so I hope for you that they don't remember it."
Me:"Hmm, what if I just in general change my looks, not just with a hair tie and glasses. I wanted to diy my hair for a while now and my style in clothing has always been wack anyways. Will you help me out?"
Jia:"Of course, sounds fun."