~Chapter 17~

Hii guys, I'm sincerely sorry for the long wait. I will try my best to update more often from now on. Things have gotten a bit better but still not entirely well. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

I'm really happy with every nice comment I get which say how much they like my story, they mean a lot to me. Also the people with patience and who understand that I'm rn not in the best place have my whole heart.

But the ones which are straight up pressuring me into continuing, who don't care about the fact that I'm also a human being with a private life and problems, aren't really motivating. Also don't forget, quality over quantity.

Thank you so much for reading my story!
———

The day of my auditioning has come and I felt like dying. I was so nervous, I wanted to cry like a little b- and the others tried to calm me down, but unfortunately they failed.

Our group, Jaehyun and me stood in front of the auditioning room, waiting for me to get called in.

Jia:"You'll do great Mina, you practiced for so many hours. It can only go well."
Me:"But imagine how embarrassing it would be, if my voice cracks or something."

Jimin:"This won't happen."
Namjoon:"Stop being so pessimistic Mina"
Yoongi:"We didn't spend so many hours practicing for nothing." he ruffled my hair „You really improved."

Jaehyun:"If you won't make it, just audition at my entertainment, like I already told you." he patted my shoulders.

Those words finally calmed me down a little bit. I took a few deep breathes in and took a last look at all my friends.

Me:"Can we please have a cringe group hug?"
Hoseok:"yes group hug." he said excitedly and gave me a tight hug to which the others joined.

Now I was ready to give it all.

Finally it was my turn.

~time skip~

We went to a nearby café.

Me:" I knew I wouldn't get accepted." I hid my face behind my hands. Yoongi was patting my back and handed me the coke I ordered.

„Our entertainment is to be honest way too strict anyways. After our success they decided to only accept the best ones and unfortunately they didn't think you were one of those, although I was sure you had the potential. But don't take it to heart. Audition at Jaehyun's entertainment, they seem to accept anyone there." Yoongi said and looked at Jaehyun who glared at him.

„Excuse you? Now I feel attacked."

Me:"Do you think I should continue with practicing or should I already go to my next audition?" I took a sip of my coke.

Namjoon:"Just practice a bit more and then next week you should try it at the other entertainment." He said and gave me a reassuring smile to which I nodded.

Jimin:"But you did great today Mina."

Jaehyun:"and you'll do even better next week, then you'll join my entertainment and will get to know my group members. Who are incredibly good looking and most of them are still single." he winked at me.

Tae:"But we're hotter here."
Yoongi:"Facts."

Namjoon:"Can you give Luna greetings from me then? She's part of the other entertainment."
Me:"Of course." I laughed.

We headed back to their Appartement, but Jaehyun unfortunately had to leave already.

While walking back, I received a message from Rose. It said that she plans on coming here to korea for awhile in about two weeks and if that's alright for me. I texted her back and told her that it'd be alright and that she could stay at my Mom's and my Appartement.