~Chapter 20~

„Is Mina alright?" Tae asked concerned.

„Yes, why wouldn't she be?" Jia said.

After they gave me their present and I looked at Tae, I had to head to the bathroom very quickly. I would've probably made myself look even dumber than I already did.

I sat on the bathroom floor, trying to calm my heart.

„Because her head has been red the whole time and she wouldn't even look at me for a while." Tae crossed his arms. „It almost seemed like she was blushing."

„No, of course not" Jia laughed awkwardly. „She might just have a fever or something."
Tae didn't seem to believe her and they knew it. Yoongi decided to go back to his room. Namjoon and Jin also went somewhere else, since it looked like we had to continue our game later.

„By the way" Jia tried to change the subject. „How are things going with Jojo?"

She mentally facepalmed herself for asking this question, but nothing else came to her mind.

„Uhm, since when do you care?" he asked confused.

„Since always. I just never asked."

„Well...to be honest" he was thinking for awhile. „I think it has never been better." he smiled at her.

„Did your relationship reach it's peak?" She asked, thinking he either made up with her again or is just lying to her.

„No, we actually just broke up." She looked at him with wide eyes, not expecting him to actually be so honest about it. „After looking back at our relationship, it was really toxic. I still care about her though and wish her only the best."

„How mature of you Tae. But when did this happen?"

„Yesterday"

„And you don't think you're able to make up again?"

„The thing is...we went through this about a thousand times, but now I have enough of it. If she doesn't have some kind of huge character development, I won't get back with her. Not even her stunning looks can save it."
He sighed and Jia was still a bit shocked at how honest he his with her right now.

„Does this whole finally truly breaking up with her after ages of trying? maybe also have something to do with Mina reappearing in your life and confusing you?" she grinned and he thought for a bit.

„That's uhm, a possibility I guess?" he then walked closer to her and whispered. „There's a huge chance, that my feelings for her came back." Jia was now even more shocked.

„you really have some sort of huge soft spot for Mina. I mean you weren't even able to stay loyal to your celebrity girlfriend."

„I know that I'm an asshole for being like that, but I can't help it. I also didn't expect fate to let us meet once again. Everything has been a mess lately...I'll go back to my room now." he waved Jia a bye and walked towards his room.

After I calmed down, I decided to go back to my friends. I unlocked the door and stepped into the halls, walking right into Tae.

„You sure took your time on the toilet." he winked and I just smiled awkwardly, avoiding looking at him once again. „Why are you avoiding looking at me?" he said in a quiet voice and stepped a bit closer towards me. Being in the narrow Halls of their apartment made things even more difficult for me. Although the doors to the others room were closed, I was pretty sure they would be able to listen, if we talked in a normal tone.

I didn't give him an answer, which led him to walk even closer towards me, lowering his head next to my ear and whispering „are you blushing? do I make you nervous?" I could feel his warm breath on my skin.