~Chapter 21~

We all sat at the dinner table. I sat between Yoongi and Jin, Jia in front of me and Tae luckily next to Jin.

We started eating Jin's delicious meal and started talking. Everything went well until Namjoon had to ask what the hell Tae and me were doing right in front of his room in the halls.

Shit

I thought we were quiet enough.

I decided to let Tae answer his question, which was a mistake.
„What exactly did you hear?" he grinned.

Why would you ask him that???

But before Namjoon could answer his question I said. „Uh-we were just talking about some unimportant stuff and joked around a bit." I noticed Tae rising one of his eyebrows after I finished my sentence. „Oh alright, but why in front of my room? I wanted to take a nap." Namjoon said and Hobi patted his back.

„I'm so sorry, I didn't know." I apologized and Namjoon said it was okay, because after some time he was finally able to fall asleep.

We continued eating and all just listened to Hobi and Jungkook's discussion about which kind of melon is the best. After finishing our meal, I decided to help Jin out with cleaning the table and also the dishes. Jin thanked me and when I decided to leave the kitchen to go to Jia's room, I noticed someone leaning at the wall in the living room. I rolled my eyes, knowing damn well what I was about to hear.

He walked towards his room, still looking at me, making a gesture with his hands to follow him. I sighed and did as he wanted.

After I entered, he closed the door behind him and I just stood there, waiting for him to start talking.

„just joking around? unimportant?" he acted hurt.

„You know that I wasn't being serious and only tried to hide what happened. I thought it would be weird to tell them about our uhm...intense moment." I looked away awkwardly.

„So do you mind continuing what we started?" He winked at me and I couldn't help but to grin.

„I'm not that easy. You can't expect me to act like you didn't just break up with your former girlfriend yesterday. That's simply just wrong."

I noticed Tae looking down at his feet. He was ashamed of it too, but he couldn't help it. His feelings for me were way too strong.

„I'm sorry Mina" he said „I just realized that my feelings for you never really faded." his face heated up and so did mine.

„To be honest Tae...I feel the same way. But you're a celebrity now and I'm just starting my career as a trainee. If anyone finds out about us, it'll be worse than people finding out about you and Jojo, I mean you are both insanely successful."

„I know Mina, but we could still try and keep it lowkey." He looked at me hopefully.

„But I probably won't be able to go on dates or anything, because everyone told me, you as well, that my private life won't exist as a Trainee."

„Then I'll support you during it, no matter what and then as soon as you debut, things will get better." He gave me a reassuring smile.

„Thank you so much Tae, this means a lot to me." I pulled him into a tight hug and he immediately returned it. „But let's not call it dating for now. I just now know for sure, that you're my soulmate." I pulled away from the hug and looked him in the eyes. „We always seem to find a way back to each other"

He nodded and I noticed him looking at my lips. I was standing pretty close in front of him, suddenly feeling very hot.

„You know, I really missed feeling your lips on mine." He whispered, still looking at my lips.