~Chapter 11~

The next day wasn't really interesting. Jia and me worked the whole day and I didn't see anyone from the boys. Jia told me they went on a trip and filmed an episode for their series, I think it was called „run" or something.

After work Jia and me decided to eat at her place together. The others weren't back yet so  Jia also invited my Mom to eat with us.

Mom:"Wow you're such a great cook. I should come here more often." she praised Jia's cooking which made her chuckle. „It's in my Family's blood."

Mom:"And thank you so much for giving my daughter a place to work at, otherwise she'd lay around in her bed all day and watch her beloved K-Dramas"
Jia:"Actually I should thank Mina for supporting me. She's doing pretty well at work."
Me:"Stop it, you're making me blush." I jokingly said and Jia laughed.

Suddenly we heard someone unlocking the front door.

Jia and me widened our eyes and looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

Me:"Oh shit-„ my Mom immediately hit my head with her spoon and told me to not cuss around like that. Forgetting the fact that someone just entered the Appartement.

„Damn" the person took a deep breath „I feel betrayed, how could you do this to me-„

Out of shock I started yelling „I CAN EXPL-„

„Why would you start eating dinner without me?"

We looked at the person who just entered the Appartement and it was

Jaehyun?

Jia:"Thank god" she said and I let out a big sigh. My mother extremely confused sitting there not knowing what's happening.

Jaehyun:"Care to explain?"
Jia:"I simply forgot about your existence" she blandly said and continued eating.

Me."Thank you Jaehyun" I said without thinking about the fact that I was being weird for thanking him all of a sudden.

I was so happy that it wasn't one of the others who didn't know about my real identity, they'd immediately recognize my Mother.

Jaehyung:"Excuse me what?" he stood here confused just like my Mom.

Mom:"I don't know what's happening, but who's that handsome lad? Care to introduce me to your new friend Mina?" she winked at me and I had to cringe.
Me:"He's not that important to introduce him to you."
Jaehyung:"Hey!"

Jia:"He's just a good friend of mine.

Jaehyun:"Nice to meet you Ajumma, I'm Jaehyun."
Mom:"Nice to meet you too, I'm Mina's Mom."

Me:"Did you just introduce yourself as my Mom instead of telling him your name?"

Mom:"Yes, I prefer being addressed like that because I'm proud of being your Mom."
I laughed awkwardly at Jaehyun, but he just politely smiled.

Jaehyun:"At least I know your name now, Mina."

Oh fuck

Jia:"Why don't you have a seat Jaehyun, we still have some leftovers."
Jaehyun:"Am I only worth eating leftovers? Rude" he crossed his arms.

Mom:"Well it was nice spending some time with you guys, but this old lady right here is tired and wants go to sleep." she said and got up „the food was delicious, thank you once again Jia."

She said bye and left.

Me:"So Jaehyun" I took a deep breath and looked at him „Please only call me Lia. Never address me as Mina, forget about this name."
Jaehyun:"What why? Aren't you proud of your own name your lovely mother gave you?"
Me:"I am, but it's difficult to explain."
Jia:"You don't have to know everything Jae"