~Chapter 6~

Silence.

Me:"Soo...what are your hobbies? Only singing?"
Taehyung:"No...I also like to draw."
Me:"What a nice hobby, do you have some pictures on your phone of your art?"
Taehyung:"Mmh yes" he said in an unsure tone.

Could it be that he's afraid of opening up? Because just a second ago he was acting like a jerk and know he's just awkward.

I decided to sit next to him and waited for him to show me pictures.

He took his phone out and started searching for some pictures.

His Homescreen background is with some girl and she kinda looks like a celebrity. Well it only makes sense that his girlfriend is famous as well.

Taehyung:"This is my favorite."

He showed me a painting with a beautiful woman on it, she seemed kind of familiar, but it wasn't the girl on his wallpaper.

Me:"It's really pretty, who is she?"
Taehyung:"Not important, I just thought about someone who was once important to me while drawing and created this piece. But I drew it a while ago. It doesn't even look exactly like her, at least that's what the others say. They even say that I drew her more beautiful than she actually is." he chuckled „I just drew her the way I saw her in my eyes."
Me:"Wow, she must've been really important to you."
Taehyung:"Yes...but not anymore. But it's still a piece of Art that I really like, that's why I showed you this."
Me:"You're really talented."
Taehyung:"Thank you." he smiled.

Finally he acts like himself. I really thought that I had to go trough this whole bullying phase once again.

Me:"What kind of music do you listen to?"
I tried to keep our conversation going on, so I asked him another question.
Taehyung:"All different kinds of music, I don't really have one favorite genre and you?"
Me:"Me too, It goes from -Bring Me The Horizon- to -Chase Atlantic- to -Melanie Martinez-„

Taehyung:"Not bad"

Me:"I'm still a bit shocked that you're actually famous. I mean you look pretty normal to me."
Taehyung:"As if, you're the first Person who doesn't tell me that I'm unbelievably handsome."
Me:"Seems to be exhausting being called handsome by everyone."
Taehyung:"Jealous much?"
Me:"No, my boyfriend calls me pretty everyday" well usually „and that's the only thing that matters"
Taehyung:"You've already got yourself a boyfriend here in Korea? Or are you talking about a boy from America?"
Me:"America"

Taehyung sighed „I pity you, because long distance relationships rarely seem to work"
Me:"Why so negative? I bet you have a girlfriend yourself and you can't see her everyday as well, due to traveling around every week or something."
Taehyung:"True, but why would she cheat on me? She won't find anyone better anyways"
Me:"I guess I can say the same, but more in the ways of how I act towards him and not my looks. I'm literally the best he can get at the place he lives in."
Taehyung:"Are you sure about that? You're a bit full of yourself aren't you?"
Me:"You too huh?"
Taehyung:"I mean thousands of people love me, so why shouldn't I?"
Me:"True, but anyways, is your girlfriend famous as well?"

Taehyung:"Yes, but I won't tell you who it is and she's a korean artist as well anyways, so you won't know her."
Me:"Alright, but do you also hide it in front of your fans?"
Taehyung:"Of course, because otherwise we would get into scandals and that's why I ask you nicely to not tell anyone, also not the other members about the fact that I have a girlfriend and also where the other members and me are staying, which is as you already know here."
Me:"I promise I won't. You're my first friends here so why would I want to disappoint you."
Taehyung:"Are we already friends?"
Me:"I mean I'm friends with the others, not you." I laughed. „But how can I become your friend?"
Taehyung:"Hmm" he thought for a while. „buy me Ice Cream."
Me:"This easy? Alright let's go buy one after dinner, I'll ask the others if they want to join us as well."
Taehyung:"Good."

Hoseok:"Guuuys dinner is ready" he yelled from the kitchen.

Me:"Finally." I sighed and walked into the kitchen without waiting for Taehyung.

Taehyung watched me leaving and felt kind of weird after I was sitting so closely next to him. „Her scent reminds me of her." he thought.

~

Everyone was sitting together at the table.

It's actually unbelievably weird that the others don't recognize me. I always thought that the people in Movies were stupid for not seeing through other peoples disguise which were way too obvious.

But here I am. Sitting with people who don't recognize me.

Hoseok:"You know, I'm really happy that Lia is your new neighbor and not some other weird person.„ he said and Jia patted his shoulder.
Jia:"I'm simply a very lucky Person. I mean, the hottest Boygroup in South Korea is living here in my Appartement for the next few weeks and one of the members is my cousin."
Me:"Can you please give me a bit of your luck? I literally have no luck in anything."
Jia:"I already gave you a bit of my luck with letting you meet those weirdos."

They all smiled at me and Hoseok made a heart sign.
Jin:"Lia you can always come over if you're bored or sad, alright?"
Me:"Yes, thank you Jin and everybody else."

Taehyung:"By the way guys, Lia promised me to buy Ice Cream for all of us after dinner." he grinned at me.

All? I only said him...I'm going to be broke afterwards.

I just smiled at them.
Jimin:"Wow Lia, that's so nice of you."
Jungkook:"Yass I love Ice Cream."
Jin:"Firstly you have to finish the food on your plate children."

Jia:"Lia I want to ask you something later without those weirdos around, alright?"
I nodded.

~

The boys wore a mask while walking around.
I thought this would bring a lot more attention towards them, but surprisingly it didn't.

But the weirdest part was, that Taehyung was literally walking the whole time next to me.

I then realized that he was taking deep breathes, as if he was suffocating or something.
Me:"Is something wrong Taehyung?"
He looked at me shocked.
Taehyung:"No, why should there be?"
Me:"Your breathing sounds unnormal."
Taehyung:"Well...I really like your perfume...I guess."

Yoongi:"Eww you psychopath." Yoongi who was walking next to me as well, looked disgusted after hearing Taehyung's answer. „You know that you shouldn't smell strangers like that."

Taehyung:"No no Yoongi don't take it the wrong way." he panicked. „Her scent just reminds me of...Mina" he whispered my name.

Oh fuck, I never changed my perfume. I'm one big idiot.

Me:"What are you guys saying?" I asked as if I didn't just listen to their small conversation.
Yoongi:"He's just being a creep.„
Taehyung:"Stop lying Idiot." he said annoyed.

Jia:"Guys we're here. Choose your Ice Cream."