~Chapter 14~

-unedited, might have some grammar mistakes.

Tae didn't come back for days, but the boys found out that he was at Jojo's house, since one of the members of her group told them.

I was sitting on their couch in the living room talking to Yoongi when suddenly someone entered the Appartement.

It was Tae, he didn't spare us a glance, went to his room and locked the door behind him.

Yoongi:"Why is he acting like someone died? He should be more mature about it." he sighed.
Me:"I probably died for him."
Yoongi:"I guess you're right. But he shouldn't always get so emotional about it, it's in the past anyways."

Me:"Can you give me a hug? I feel like shit."

Yoongi comforted me during the last few days after what happened with Tae. So we became really close. He might be an asshole sometimes, but he can also be really sweet. Of course Jimin also comforted me, but it was different.

Yoongi sat down next to me and pulled me into a tight hug.

I felt like crying but luckily I was able to hold back my tears.

Me:"Thank you so much Yoongi." I whispered and he started patting my back.
Yoongi:"I'm always here for you."

His words made me feel weird and my face started heating up.

I figured that he really must have a soft spot for me. He makes me feel safe, although he's cussing around in front of anybody else.

„Do you feel better?" he asked me softly and I nodded.

Jimin appeared out of nowhere and looked at the sight in front of him. He smiled to himself and was happy to see someone comfort me. He always wanted me to be happy and even if it was going to be without Taehyung. He thought it was weird to see Yoongi like that though.

"Jimin how long are you going to stand there and stare at us?" Yoongi said and I immediately pushed myself away from Yoongi, startled by the fact that someone watched us.

Jimin:"I'm sorry, it was just such a cute and unusual sight." I chuckled at his comment and Yoongi just sighed.

Yoongi:"Taehyung is back, just so you know."
Jimin:"Really? I didn't hear him entering?"
Me:"That's because he immediately went to his room without saying anything."

Jimin walked towards Tae's room and knocked on the door.

No response.

So he continued knocking until an annoyed groan came from the other side of the door.
Jimin:"Tae can I please talk to you? I'm incredibly sorry and have to tell you something important."

No response once again.

„Come on Tae, don't be like this. You know we meant no harm towards you." he leaned his head at the door.

Tae:"Please just leave me alone."

Jimin sighed and decided to actually leave him alone.

Me:"Don't you have like a spare key or something to open the door to his bedroom?"

Yoongi:"Only Jia has one which can open every door in this huge place. But she probably won't give the key to us since we shouldn't disturb anyone's privacy."
Me:"But it can't continue to go on like this. Taehyung will never talk to us like that."

Yoongi:"I think we should just let him be for now." he said and got up „I'll go take a nap if that's alright for you" I nodded and he left.

I was now sitting alone in their living room.