~Chapter 3~

I opened the door and a girl around my age (I guessed) was standing at the door.

Girl:"Hello my name is Kim Jia and I'm your new neighbor, nice to meet you." She smiled at me and I was luckily able to understand what she said, because she was talking in Korean. But I thought she would come here to complain, not to make friends?
Me:"Nice to meet you too Jia, I'm Park Mina."
I said to her in Korean.
Jia:"Are you perhaps a Foreigner?"
Me:"Yes, how did you notice?"
Jia:"Your Korean is pretty bad." she laughed. „I'm sorry for being so straightforward by the way, I'm just like this." She told me all this in english and she wasn't even bad in talking English.

Me:"It's okay" I laughed awkwardly with her.
Jia:"Oh and I also came to tell you that I like your Taste in Music."
Me:"Thank you"
Here it comes...
Jia:"But could you please turn down the volume a little bit the next time?"
Me:"Sure and I'm sorry about it, I'm not used to living in an Apartment, I used to live in a house with my Mom" I smiled and scratched my neck.
Jia:"It's okay, but I have to go now, my Cousin and his friends are waiting for me."
Me:"Alright and I'm sorry again for bothering you, your Cousin and his friends."
Jia:"It's okay" She was ready to leave and turned away from me, but then she turned around once again and looked at me. „Do you listen do Korean Pop?"
Me:"Uhm no, why?"
Jia:"Have you ever heard of the Boygroup Bangtan Sonyeondan?" I thought for a moment.

Me:"I don't think so, why?"
Jia:"No reason" she smiled at me and then she walked away without saying anything else.

What a weird girl

I went back to my room and continued to unpack my things. Just this time I listened to
music with my headphones.

After a while my mother came back and I decided to go outside and look around as well.

There were many small stores and Cafés around the place where I lived.
I decided to go in one of the stores and buy something to eat.

I bought some fruits for my mother and me to eat.

I was about to leave the store, but then I heard two people talking to each other in korean.
It wouldn't have been something I'd care about, but the voices sounded so familiar to me. I looked for the persons which I heard talking just a moment ago.

As soon as I saw them my eyes widened.

Me:"J-Jungkook and Jin?" I said without thinking. One of them whispered something to the other. They smiled at me and made a heart sign with their hands, but then they walked away.

I was 100% sure that they were Jungkook and Jin, just with different hair color.

Didn't they recognize me?
I mean I guess I did change a little bit, my hair is longer now and I'm wearing make up, but that's all.
But what was that for a reaction? A heart sign? The heck?

I can't just let them leave again.
I haven't seen them for two years.

I decided to follow them.
Me:"Hey!" I yelled at them. „Jin! Jungkook! Don't you recognize me?" I yelled even louder.

They finally turned around.
Me:"Finally" I sighed. „You're probably still mad at my friends and me for being so egoistic and not caring about your feelings when you left and I'm really sorry for that, but please don't ignore me and leave again!"
I said quiet a lot in this moment, but that was everything that went through my head.

They both stared at me for a while and then they walked towards me.

Jungkook:"Are you really Mina?" He asked me and I nodded my head.
Jin:"Wow you grew into a beautiful young lady Mina." He hugged me.
Me:"It's only been two years Jin and I look almost the same." He hugged me even tighter.
Jin:"I know, but it feels like it's been thousand years."
Jungkook:"And Mina" he took a deep breath. „Actually we're sorry too, for leaving just like that. We were also very egoistic."
Jin:"Yes and there was also a very important reason for it, but we couldn't tell you anything about it."
Me:"It's okay"

I hugged Jin back and I felt tears forming in my eyes. I didn't even think about asking them about the reason which they have to keep as a secret.

Me:"I missed you so much." I sobbed.
Jin:"We missed you too" he patted my back.
Jungkook:"How is Rose?"

I knew this question was coming at some point.

Me:"She's fine, but she wasn't for a long time. It hurt her a lot when you left."
Jungkook:"But I'm glad she's fine now." He said and smiled, but I noticed the sadness in his voice.
Me:"Don't worry, she didn't forget about you. She never will."
Jin:"But what are you doing here in South Korea Mina? Do you have holidays?"
Me:"No, I'm living here since today. But South Korea is so big and I met you already on the first day. Isn't this like impossible?"
Jin:"It might be fate Mina."

Maybe...

Jungkook:"But you'd probably see or hear about us soon anyways."
Me:"What do you mean by that?"
Jin:"You'll find out soon. After all you're in South Korea now, which means that we can't hide anything in front of you anymore anyways."
Me:"Hide? What-?"
Jin:"Jungkook I think we should go now, my Cousin and the others are waiting for us. Even though she kept us waiting before too."
Me:"But-„
Jungkook:"We're sorry Mina, but we have to go now. I hope we see each other again soon." They started to walk away without saying anything else.

Why is everyone leaving me without saying anything today? And what's up with all those Cousins?

Me:"Are you really going to leave me again?"
Jin:"We'll meet each other again Mina, I promise." He smiled at me for the last time and then they were already far away from me.