~Chapter 24~

„It's crazy how dating scandals can affect us." Jaehyun sighed and we both agreed. „Luckily none of our members is dating anyone."

„That's what you think." Jia grinned. „None of the other members knew about Tae either."

„Oh I did not know that."

„Now you know"

„But I personally think it's unfair for Idols to not being allowed to date anyone. That's so inhuman. Everyone wants to be in a relationship at some point." I sighed and Jaehyun chuckled. „Like I said, you basically sell yourself to the company and they want the fans to think that they have a chance. Marketing strategy. I mean we seriously love our fans, but the chances of us getting if one of them is pretty low."

True

Makes totally sense

„You're also not allowed to involve yourself into any scandals or your career won't be very long."

„That won't happen." I assured my friends.

I'll just have to try my best to keep Tae and my relationship a secret.

~

Jia and me said goodbye to Jaehyun and went back to my place. My Mom was still at work, so we were able to hang out in my living room. Rose on the other hand was somewhere with Jungkook. I assumed they'll start dating again, but also in secret.

„The last few days have been really repetitive lately. Nothing really special and fun has been happening." Jia sighed and I agreed. „When exactly will you start your training again?"

„Today in one week and Rose will go back to her hometown a day before that, since I will spend a lot of time training. Or she decides to stay a bit longer so she could spend some more time with her lover." We laughed and I decided to bring some snacks from the kitchen.

„Good luck my friend. Jin also wanted me to start being a trainee, so we could be successful together. Unfortunately I don't have the nerves to do that and would probably die in the first week, so I declined."

Suddenly we heard someone knocking at the door. I looked at the time.

Mom isn't supposed to come back yet and Rose neither, so who could this be?

I got up and opened the door.

„Uhm Hi?" the person at the door stood there awkwardly.

Yoongi

„Hi, what brings you here?" I smiled at him.

„I was bored and the others are busy with some other stuff." he shrugged and Jia appeared behind me. „Good decision my friend, we even got snacks here."

We invited our friend inside and led him to the living room. „I always wanted to ask you when you're going back to your dorms."

„I'm not sure, they suddenly decided to do some renovations there, so they told us to just continue staying at Jia's home for the time being."

„Yes, without asking me first." Jia said and laughed. „At least I'm getting paid for it."

„Do you guys want to watch a movie?" I asked and they nodded. Jia told us that there was a movie she always wanted to watch.

„Don't look" She told us to close our eyes as a surprise.

„It better not be a horror movie." I said while waiting for her to start playing the movie. „No, it's a great movie. I mean most people say it would be great."

It started to play and it turned out to be one of the BTS documentary movies. Yoongi groaned next to us and we both started to laugh loudly.

„You've never watched it before?" Yoongi asked Jia. „Nope, I always kind of forgot about it and now I finally for once remembered." He sighed loudly and then we started watching their movie.

Halfway through the movie I received a text from Tae, asking if he could come and hang out with me. It almost felt surreal to receive a text from the person I'm watching a movie of right now.

I must be the luckiest girl on earth.

This man on my TV screen actually loves me.

I texted him to come over to my place in about an hour, since we'll definitely be finished with watching the movie. I also told him that Jia and Yoongi are already over at my place, so he shouldn't act too suspicious in front of his friend. He immediately agreed and told me that he's excited to see me.

They sure know how to make their fans happy. This movie was awesome and if I were just a fan, I'd be more than happy being able to see a bit more into how things are for them as Idols, which is what we could see during their movie.

„This was cringe to watch with you guys next to me." Yoongi said and hid his face behind his hands.

„Don't say that. It was great and I really enjoyed it." I said and I noticed his ears turning red.

„I guess it's time to listen to some Agust D."
Jia grinned and started playing one of his songs. „If it weren't for Jin, I would have already beaten you up." He groaned and started hitting her with one of the pillows on my sofa.

„A to the G to the U to the-„ Jia rapped along and I was laughing at how funny the scene in front of me looked. Yoongi continued hitting her with a Pillow, while she still tried to rap.

Luckily a knocking sound interrupted us, which saved Jia from almost getting killed by a pillow.

„That must be Tae." I said and remembered that I forgot to tell them that he was coming over. „He texted me before and asked me if he could come over. I hope that's alright for you."

They both told me that they're fine with it and finally stopped with their annoying each other.

I opened the door and not only Tae stood in front of me, also Jimin. They both greeted me and I did the same. Jimin like usually pulled me into a hug. Tae didn't mind to do the same and entered trough the door to say Hi to the other two at my place. This was definitely part of the don't be suspicious plan.
It made it seem like he wouldn't really care about being here, while Jimin was overly happy.

„Jimin you're also here?" Jia asked. „Yes, Tae asked everyone else as well, but all of them were still busy. I on the other hand just finished all the stuff I had to do, so I was able to join Tae."

„What were you guys doing until now?" Tae asked and sat down next to Yoongi. „We were watching a great movie and listening to some badass Agust D songs." Jia laughed and Yoongi glared at her.

„Sounds fun."

„It was indeed."

„But what are we going to do now?" I asked them and all of them shrugged. „Want to do some good old truth or d-„

„No Jimin, let's not do that ever again please." I cut him off, since I'm still getting flashbacks to last time, when we played that game and were two years younger.

„She's right, this game sucks." Yoongi said and I was glad that someone agreed with me.

„Then let's invade Mina's bedroom and look for something embarrassing." Tae suggested and all of the others agreed.

„Wait- no!" I said, but they ignored me and stormed into my bedroom. „If my bedroom doesn't look the same way as it did before, I'll have you clean everything up." I yelled and unfortunately did not get a response from them.

Whatever

They won't find anything embarrassing anyways.

Unfortunately, I was wrong.