~Chapter 26~

Jaehyun led me to a huge room full of trainees, sitting on chairs. All the girls on the left and all the boys on the right, facing a tiny stage. There were also a bit older people standing at the side, who I assumed, worked there. Some of the female trainees saw Jaehyun standing next to me and started fangirling like crazy at the sight of him. He noticed them after hearing them giggle loudly, which made him want to leave as fast as possible, so he immediately waved me goodbye, leaving me alone.

I totally forgot that a lot of trainees want to become Idols, mainly because of other Idols they have a crush on. Which I totally understand. But I'm already dating my Celebrity crush.

I smiled to myself, but was then interrupted by staff, who noticed me still standing at the entrance, so they led me to a free seat.

The seat was between two girls, who seemed to be new trainees as well, since they looked as lost as me. The one on my left was a short and cute girl, while the other girl seemed rather intimidating, because of her unreal beauty. Me being rather shy talking to new people here in south korea, I didn't dare to say anything and just sat there awkwardly. But the main reason for it was because I was still insecure about my rather bad korean.

A person then walked on the stage and everyone went quiet. It was one of the people who casted me at the audition.

„Welcome to all the new trainees and also welcome to our trainees, who just came back from their short break and aren't new anymore. My name is Mr. Park."

Everyone just clapped and I did the same.

„As you already know. To become an Idol, you all must work hard and show us your progress every week. We are one of the top 3 entertainments in south korea, so you must work even harder to be able to debut. It won't be easy, but it will be worth it." The guy smiled at us, which seemed genuine. I was really hoping that these people were going to treat us like humans and not like products. But the chances of getting treated badly in such a successful entertainment might be lower than in unknown entertainments.

Mr. Park then started to tell us all the rules we must follow and our schedules for the next few weeks. He also mentioned that the only plan for today was to go to our dorms and make ourselves comfortable, since tomorrow was going to be the opposite of comfortable.

This is going to be insanely exhausting I thought after he finally finished his speech. I wonder how often the other trainees have to attend the same meeting when new trainees join. Seems boring.

The staff handed us some more informations on paper, which was quite a lot. I looked through all of it, to search for the Informations which were the most important right now, like where I was going to live for the next few months, or more like years. I also read that we're allowed to visit family members often. I was so happy, because our goodbye was so emotional and it hurt me to leave her alone in the appartment, due to me not knowing if I'd see her often enough.

We are only allowed to use our phone 10 minutes a day and have to give it to the staff for the rest of it? But if our training is doing well, we're allowed to have more time. How am I supposed to survive this? How am I supposed to contact Tae, Jimin, Rose and Jia all in 10 minutes? But that's what the guys alread told me before, so what did I even expect.

I let out a loud sigh and started to get up from my seat when the girl on my left suddenly asked me in which dorm I was going to stay at. „Uhm D2" I answered and she started smiling. „Me too, let's head there together then." I nodded my head and then the search for our dorm started.

„What's your name?" she asked me. „Mina and yours?" she looked at me shocked „What a coincidence, my name is Mine"

This gave me Jia and Lia flashbacks. The creative name they came up with back then.

Ugh I already miss them so much that even something like this reminds me of them?

„You're not fully korean, right?"

„Is it because of my accent while speaking?"

„No it's because of your looks and I think that the accent is cute. I also have an accent because I'm japanese and came here straight from Japan. But together we'll both learn how to speak korean perfectly." she assured me and I was glad to have already made a friend here.

As soon as we arrived at our dorm, we noticed another girl walking towards our new home. She waved at us and we waved back. I was also smiling awkwardly, since I was still a bit overwhelmed by everything, including all the new people who I was about to meet and live with.

„Hey there girls!" she said loudly and we both greeted her back. „my name is Jimin and I've been training here since four years. Welcome to our dorm."

Another Jimin? I'm so confused already. I have to give her some kind of nickname at some point, since it's weird for me to call her Jimin.

She opened the door and showed us the way to our room. The dorm didn't have a lot of rooms, but quite a lot of space in them. three bedrooms, one restroom, a kitchen and a livingroom with big sofas, so everyone had enough space to sit somewhere.

Trainee Jimin told us that all bedrooms have four beds. So there's enough space for 12 girls in total. There's only one other dorm where SM trainees sleep at and that's the one for the male trainees. She also told us that there are still two spots left for new trainees, since they were six before and now four new girls are joining. Mine and me decided to share the bedroom with Trainee Jimin, because she seemed kind and her room wasn't fully occupied yet. The other two new trainees still didn't arrive, so we were able to decide. There was also another Trainee called Hikaru sharing the room with us. Trainee Jimin's best friend, but she's been training here since two years now.

Luckily they didn't take our phones today, so the first thing I did after I decorated my tiny part of the room, was locking myself into the bathroom and call Tae.

The bathroom had four sinks, four toilets and also four showers in total, which was an interesting sight to be honest. But it still seemed homely.

I tried to call my boyfriend and was hoping that he'd be able to answer the call.

Hello?" someone said on the other line and I immediately recognized the voice. „Hey I miss you so much already and I wish you were here. I don't want to seem clingy but I-„

Calm down Mina" I heard him chuckle. „I'm glad that you miss me as much as I miss you my love. Also the fact that I'm pretty sure that I won't hear your voice for a while, makes me miss you even more. I bet they only give you about 10 minutes to use your phone everyday."

„Yes exactly, but that's probably the best way to have the trainees be more focused on their training." I sighed. „You can still use a laptop though, at least that's what we were allowed to use all the time. But no social media of course."

„So I can still text you with my laptop? I mean I don't have one with me right now, but I'll take mine with me when I visit my Mom."

But as you already know, I'm really busy, so I won't be able to text you back often. I hope you understand."

„Of course. I'll also train hard to debut as soon as possible, so we can meet again."

„Mina, I love you so much." he said and my face turned red. These few words made me feel a lot better. „I love you more Tae" I said and then we said bye to each other and hung up.

I'll try my best to surpass all the other trainees and debut with the next group that's going to debut.