~Chapter 23~

„Is that Rose? or am I dreaming?" Jungkook asked his friends, but they were also quite shocked to see an old friend.

„I know that you told me that he's famous and stuff, which obviously made me search for his name on the internet and I already saw how he looks like now...but seeing him in real life, is totally different." Rose said and grabbed my arm. I noticed that she was shaking. She must be really nervous, I thought. She and Jungkook held eye contact for quite a long time, until him and the others started walking towards us.

Rose then finally looked at me again and I saw how her eyes were wide open and her face a dark shade of red. She looked like she was going to faint and I really didn't want this to happen, so I decided to walk towards my friends, leaving her behind.

Jungkook looked at me confused when I was the only one approaching them. „Hi guys" I greeted them and smiled awkwardly. „as you can see, Rose has come to visit me and she seems to be a bit overwhelmed to see you again Jungkook. Not in a bad way though, she's very happy, way too happy." I assured him and he then started smiling and looked over to Rose who was still standing a bit further away from us. „It's alright, I'm just glad that I got to see her again."

„I'll try to calm her down and later we'll both come over to your house, if that's alright?" I suggested and they all nodded.

„I haven't seen much of you lately." Yoongi said and sounded rather sad. „It's only been a few days and you call that not much?" I laughed. „You usually come over almost every day, so yes." He answered and I agreed.

He was right, I did not appear in front of them often these past days, but like I already mentioned, they had a lot of things going on with Tae's scandal and it was only about three days.

„I'm sorry" I apologized and Yoongi finally smiled. „It's alright."

Seeing him smile always makes my day, since he doesn't smile often, but his smile is adorable.

~

After being able to calm my best friend down, we decided to go over to Jia's place.
It did take me quite some time to do so, but I did it, my friend was finally calmed down.

I helped Rose get ready, so she'd feel more confident in front of a famous Idol, or more like, seven famous Idols.

She told me to also wear nice clothes and make up, so she wouldn't look too over the top and as the good friend I am, I did. I haven't really worn anything nice in a while anyways, I think the last time was at the award show. Me and her bought nice clothes today, so we were able to wear them.

I also texted Jia to wear something nice, so she wouldn't feel left out as the only girl wearing something normal.

Jia decided to inform her cousin and his friends as well, since I forgot to tell her to not tell the others. Jin immediately thought we would have some kind of fancy dinner and started cooking something delicious.

Luckily I figured out that the boys must have finally made up, after reading Jia's text that all the boys are also going to wear something rather fancy. If they'd still be in a fight, some of them would probably not appear and eat somewhere else.

After getting ready we went over to our neighbors and knocked at their door.

A nicely dressed Jia opened the door and greeted both of us. She introduced herself to Rose and they seemed to get along.

After entering, she led us to the living room. She informed us that the dinner would be ready in about half an hour. Rose and me sat down on one of the Sofas. We were the only ones sitting in the living room, so we started talking with each other.