~Chapter 18~

The next day I had a shift at Jia's café. I was really tired since I stayed up pretty late and couldn't sleep very well.

Jia noticed it and asked me about it. I explained everything to her. First she scolded me for staying up late, although I knew that I had to work the next day and then she told me that it's okay, because she can't stay mad at me.

I don't know what I did to deserve a friend like her.

Me:"Thank you for being the best boss ever." I hugged her tightly.
Jia:"But if you continue being like that I'll kick you out."
Me:"Understandable." I let go off her and continued cleaning the tables.

I walked to the staff room to get some clean towels and suddenly heard Jaehyun's voice coming from the Café entrance.

„Is Mina here?" he yelled and luckily there weren't many customers here who could be bothered by his loud voice.

Jia:"Yes, but she's busy right now and what are you doing here with Taeyong?" I heard her saying and now I decided to go have a look at what's happening.

Jaehyun was standing there with a man who seemed familiar. As soon as he saw me he started walking towards me and the unknown man followed him.

„Ah Mina there you are, that's one of my close friends and group member Taeyong."

Me:"Nice to meet you Taeyong, I'm Mina." I smiled at him, but I was really confused to why he suddenly decided to appear here with his friend.

Jaehyun:"Taeyong, that's the girl I told you about, who's going to audition at our entertainment."

Taeyong looked at me for awhile until he decided to speak. „Nice to meet you too and you definitely got the looks of an Idol." He winked at me and it made me feel flustered.

But now I finally realized where I've probably seen him before, it was at the award show.

„Thanks for the compliment." I said and looked at Jia who didn't seem happy about the fact that they came here to disturb us during our shift.

Jia:"Is it okay for you guys, if you could come here again after our shift?"

Jaehyun and Taeyong nodded and decided to come back later.

After they left Jia and I continued to work.

~time skip~

Jaehyun, Jia, his friend and me went to a place where only idols, their family and their close friends could hang out at.

„Are you sure it's okay for us to go there?" I looked at Jia and she nodded.

Jia:"I've been here for a few times already and it's okay for us to come here. But of course only with one of our closest Idol friends."

Jaehyun:"But before you enter the place, you have to sign some papers. You're not allowed to take any pictures in here nor harass any other Idols and so on." He handed me the papers and I read through it.

Wow

They could sue me for almost everything I do in here.

We started walking towards a room reserved for us and as soon as we entered, I was stunned by how pretty everything was decorated.

Me:"Is every room so nicely decorated in here?"
Jia:"Yes of course. Here's the only place outside of their own dorm where they can do whatever they want and the owners of this place are giving their best, so that all the Idols feel comfortable. By the way, just so you wont get confused, as a friend or family member you aren't allowed to use the same restroom as the Idols, since you could take some nasty pictures in there."